No hud for Zoom NL5€, NL25€, .ES

Default No hud for Zoom NL5€, NL25€, .ES

Hi.

I think you know about this problem. I've heard about this before.

Hud is not working on zoom tables for NL5€ and NL25€ in .ES Pokerstars. Both Pokerstars, and log files and in english.

I've been searching and you refear to a post that is closed, so im opening a new post.

Im still having problems with last version and last beta version.

I have to install .8227 to get it working.

When will you fix this?

Thanks

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6930

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6930

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.
    PLease add me to the list as well. I have the same problem

I have added you to be notified when this is resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Same problem here.

I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

We have a possible fix for this bug in our next beta release but unfortunately we are in the process of migrating our build server so it will be a couple of days before we can release it. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We have a possible fix for this bug in our next beta release but unfortunately we are in the process of migrating our build server so it will be a couple of days before we can release it. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    I've installed the update, and it works. However, it only does so for the first table. If I open several ZOOM NL5 tables, the HUD only works on the first one.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)