Stuck on note creation

Default Stuck on note creation

Trying to create a note definition for hero opening pre, flop is Ace high, villain checks then hero checks, turn is whatever and villain bets.

However when I set up turn action like this, some of the hands I get on seek go check check on the turn and don't include a bet by villain but I can't understand why.

Thanks

NC A hi flop.PNG

Hi bucski,

The seek will show you opportunities, and successes. When you see a hand which shouldn't be a success, does it say "Opportunity"? That is what you want. It means that it would show as 0/1, rather than 1/1

Default 2215

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi bucski,

The seek will show you opportunities, and successes. When you see a hand which shouldn't be a success, does it say "Opportunity"? That is what you want. It means that it would show as 0/1, rather than 1/1
    Hey

Ah, didn't know that, that's really handy thanks. See what you mean exactly.

I actually solved it before by checking the box on the turn that said ' player's final action this street' which seemed to make it work ok.

But that information you gave me really helps, cheers!

Oh, and also doing another stat now where I need to specify the position of 2 players. Player 1 on BTN and Player 2 (note recipient) SB or BB. I can see in 'general' tab we can specify the position of note recipient but I can't see how to specify position of player 1.

(stat is player 1 opens on BTN, player 2 calls in SB or BB, and then folds to a cbet)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bucski View Post
    Oh, and also doing another stat now where I need to specify the position of 2 players. Player 1 on BTN and Player 2 (note recipient) SB or BB. I can see in 'general' tab we can specify the position of note recipient but I can't see how to specify position of player 1.

(stat is player 1 opens on BTN, player 2 calls in SB or BB, and then folds to a cbet)

Thanks!
    You can set the positions of the players in your actual Action Sequences. You should see a Position drop down box in the Action Sequences tab

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    You can set the positions of the players in your actual Action Sequences. You should see a Position drop down box in the Action Sequences tab
    Oh yeah, sorry should have seen that! Thanks