tn2 cycling tables question

Default tn2 cycling tables question

iam using arrows right and left for cycling tables, i wanted to ask if there is option in tableninja that will ignore tables without hero so it will cycle only tables i play and not observed table

also i have one problem with preset sizings, when i play NL500 it work good as i set it up, pretty much just wanted to go 2.6bb preflop as standard open, but in NL400 it works just sometime and same for NL200 zoom (sometime i see it go 2.6bb and sometime 2bb, in NL500 it always go 2.6bb)
    Gyazo - 72e885fc3171a8746b77e72be4c15342.png

Hi,

1) This is not possible, But i can speak with the developers on this and see if that can be something that they can add in the future.

2) Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

i would rly appreciate if u do option for tableninja to ignore observed tables without hero sitting, like tile all tables where hero sit and also hotkeys work for these tables hero sitting in too, i buyed tn2 mainly for using keys to move on tables so my hand dont hurt that much but i cant use seating script now

Hi

We have a feature request already written up for this, the latest ticket on this is TN-265 if you wish to be notified of when this is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when TN-265 is resolved.