TN2 not recognizing Betfair iPoker client and causing major problems

Default TN2 not recognizing Betfair iPoker client and causing major problems

Hello,

I've been using TN2 couple years now have played on Betfair the whole time. I have had no problems, until couple weeks ago.

My Betfair client occasionally "locks" the betslider whenever I hover my mouse over any part of the slider. This is super annoying and has caused my bet 50x the pot etc.

Also I have to click every button on my table (bet, fold, check) atleast twice to bet/fold/check my hand.

If I click "settings" button on my lobby, the setting window pops up and freezes (I can't browse the setting or close the setting window). ALL of these problems go away immediately when I close TN2. I also found out that my TN2 won't recognize Betfair as iPoker skin (TN2 states it as unknown).

Because of these problems I'm not able to use TN2 at all at the moment. I have tried reinstalling Betfair client etc, but it seems like the problem is TN2.
    Last edited by jayn123; 04-24-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.