Cold4B range (Compose def.) and Definition by type (FISH)

Lightbulb Cold4B range (Compose def.) and Definition by type (FISH)

Hello,
    I want to ask which stats I need to use for composite definition to get cold4bet range (for example 4bet range: (PFR % * 4bet % / 100))
    Second question I want to create some definitions vsFish (Like 3betVSFish or SQvsFish). Which stats are best/correct ones to mark fish in definition (Maybe stack size?)
    I need these definition for cash games. Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by pacifistas View Post
    Hello,
    I want to ask which stats I need to use for composite definition to get cold4bet range (for example 4bet range: (PFR % * 4bet % / 100))
    You need to make note definitions for the open raise and the 4bet. This is pretty easy Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki

Second question I want to create some definitions vsFish (Like 3betVSFish or SQvsFish). Which stats are best/correct ones to mark fish in definition (Maybe stack size?)
    I need these definition for cash games. Thanks
    That's dependent on your player pool mostly. High vpip, medium stack size, low vpip/pfr ratio are all popular choices though
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

You need to make note definitions for the open raise and the 4bet. This is pretty easy Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki
    Sorry I think you misread my question, you think I ask "4bet range" which is as compose definition (PFR% * 4B%) / 100?
    I want to ask how to make "Cold 4B raise" in HEM default "Tot raise vs 2+ raisers", I want to make "compose definition" for exact positions. For example I want to make definition SBvBN Cold4BetRange (PFR: EP,MP,CO (NOT note recipient) -> 3Bettor: BTN (NOT note recipient) -> Cold4B from SB (note recipient))
    If I make this as definition, it shows % of time recipient make this move? Yes? I want to get range from that. But I can't understand which stat should be used for that (PFR%-EP,MP,CO / Cold4Bet%-SB) / 100?

No direction but to trust the final destination

You wouldn't be using any HM stats for that I think. It would be better to make your own custom ones for different positions and use those
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    You wouldn't be using any HM stats for that I think. It would be better to make your own custom ones for different positions and use those
    Sure, I understand that. But I don't understand which definitions I need to create, to make Cold4Bet range compose definition(from EXACT position vs EXACT position)
    I made definition Cold4Bet (NOT RECIPIENT - open raise EP,MP,CO; NOT RECIPIENT 3bet from BTN; NOTE RECIPIENT Cold4Bet from SB) and I want to see range Cold4B from SB. If I created this only definition it will show Cold4Bet (range or % times he did that from SB)? Or I need to create something more to get Cold4BetRange
    Last edited by pacifistas; 04-24-2015 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifistas View Post
    If I created this only definition it will show Cold4Bet (range or % times he did that from SB)? Or I need to create something more to get Cold4BetRange
    Cold4bet-range requires only one definition (cold = recipient didn't put money into the pot before the 4bet). Nothing else is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteCaddy Predator View Post
    Cold4bet-range requires only one definition (cold = recipient didn't put money into the pot before the 4bet). Nothing else is needed.
    That's the answer that I needed, Thanks!