Panel keeps moving when the stats are updating

Default Panel keeps moving when the stats are updating

I set up multiple panels but as the stats are refreshing the panel(s) move/expand to the left. Is there a way to set up the 'starting point' of the panel so it goes from the left to the right?

Quote Originally Posted by tilltill View Post
    I set up multiple panels but as the stats are refreshing the panel(s) move/expand to the left. Is there a way to set up the 'starting point' of the panel so it goes from the left to the right?
    Can you attach a screenshot please.

It's like that. Originally I aligned all panels on the same vertical line but with the stats updating and taking different spaces the alignment differs for everyone (as you see for all time versus session stats for example).
    I didn't have this problem with my other layout which hadn't panels (or maybe I didn't notice it?).
    I also saw something in a video where you had an 'align mode' which I can't find in the latest version.

Not sure what the issue is in the screenshot but to align the stats go into Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick Mucked Card & Aligment Edit Mode then follow the instructions in the video but basically you just click the left edge to left align or top to align top etc
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you morn. I just realized that you can only do it for the first panel and not for every panel.

Thank you morn. I just realized that you can only do it for the first panel and not for every panel.
    Can you open a table and activate the "Mucked Cards and Alignment Edit Mode" and post a screenshot please.

Hi Al,
    Here you go, but my problem is solved (would have liked the alignment option on each panel but this will do it.)

Hi Al,
    Here you go, but my problem is solved (would have liked the alignment option on each panel but this will do it.)
    Ok. I will escalate this thread to Mike (Hud Programmer) and suggest this function.

It will be good if you suggest it also here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/