"Embed range visual in note" doesnt work correctly?

Default "Embed range visual in note" doesnt work correctly?

Hi,

I really hope you can help me again because I cant figure out what the problem is.

I made a 3bet note definition vs miniraises and wanted to see the range visual embeded in my popup. I used the variable $cardrange in my note description. Please take a look at the following 3 screenshots:

View image: test 3
    View image: test4
    View image: test5

Everything seemed to be fine and I compared the results from notecaddy (the instances) with the HM results in the reports tab which match. See here:

View image: test0
    View image: test2

But when I compare these results to the embeded range in the popup it doesnt make any sense. Instead of 220 hands there only seem to be 28 instances because when I hover about one hand in the embeded range it tells me 1/28. Many hands are missing/unmarked as well. See here:

View image: test1

What did I do wrong?

I checked it with my own playernames so the reason cannot be that the holcecards are unknown.

I attached the note.

Thank you!

Edit: Sorry for this thread title, would like to change it...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Timooo; 04-19-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 04-19-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi,

that doesnt seem to be the issue here because the player notes are correct as I wrote here:

"Everything seemed to be fine and I compared the results from notecaddy (the instances) with the HM results in the reports tab which match perfectly. See here:

http://postimg.org/image/m96gg09px/
    http://postimg.org/image/ul27h973p/
    "

Only the embeded range in the popup shows wrong results.

I also checked the results in "Tools> Player Notes" and they match as well: View image: test7

No matter where I look there are 220 instances for this note. Only in the embeded range are 28 instances: View image: test1

These differences appear for every player in my database, not only 1 player.

Something is wrong here. I used the correct variable with $cardrange, didnt I?

I checked it with my own playernames so the reason cannot be that the holcecards are unknown.
    Last edited by Timooo; 04-19-2015 at 01:54 PM.

I just realized that in the note definition in the popup are written 220 instances as well what you can see here: http://postimg.org/image/54zcigg7n/

So my only question is when I hover over a hand in the range why does it tell me "x/28" and not "x/220"? And some hands are unmarked and missing in the range.

I really need to fix that.

220 instances is for the times he 3bet. 28 is the times he showed down. Your definition does not require a showdown. Not every hand shows down

Quote Originally Posted by Das NoteCaddy View Post
    220 instances is for the times he 3bet. 28 is the times he showed down. Your definition does not require a showdown. Not every hand shows down
    Hi thank you,

that is why I added "I checked it with my own playernames so the reason cannot be that the holcecards are unknown."

I thought the embeded range tool would recognize and add my hands then even they did not came to show down. Is there a way to show me the hands which did not came to showdone but are known?

Quote Originally Posted by Timooo View Post
    Hi thank you,

that is why I added "I checked it with my own playernames so the reason cannot be that the holcecards are unknown."

I thought the embeded range tool would recognize and add my hands then even they did not came to show down. Is there a way to show me the hands which did not came to showdone but are known?
    Hi Timooo,

Yes there is, if you choose this bottom left option in the screenshot of the Pre Flop / General tab http://i.imgur.com/JoWOP1O.png . Notes would need to be reset for the definition for it to account after making the change I believe

Thank you very much, solved!