Active Session Tab

Default Active Session Tab

Hello, I need your help! I want to disable the session summary graph in the active session tab. Always when I mark hands to review/nash calculate them after a session I see my results in the graph which i absolutely don't want. Couldn't figure it out by myself how to disable the graph. Help is much appreciated.

Greetz

This is not possible. I would suggest you try using the Reports > More Reports > Sessions report instead where you can remove any of the results stats you do not want to see.

Hello,
    i am returning with same old problem ...

Time settings cause Active Session/Session Summary graph not to work and in Active session "hands column" on right
    the hands are displayed in incorrect time or are not displayed at all.

Im from Estonia, using Pokerstars.ee and living in Venezuela.

Venezuela is not in the same timezone with any other country in the world. We have our own "Venezuelan time".
    Venezuelan time is -4.5 hrs GMT and +0.5 hrs ET

In pokerstars.ee i am using custom time, which is equal to Venezuelan time as you can see from screenshot Pokerstars and computers clocks match.

Site setup/Pokerstars/Auto detect... will put number 7 there and in Active session/Session summery/ "Hands column" on right

hand side in HM2, hands will be 6.5 hrs in the future. This number equals the time difference between Estonia and Venezuela.

Also the graph in Active session is not functioning. It works when i check it later/next day after restarting HM2.

I cant adjust time by half an hour in "Site setup" and have run out of ideas ...

When i try offset "0" hrs, no hands will appear in "Hands column".

Hope you will have some ideas,hm2d1401.png

Thank you very much,

Urmas
    Last edited by HM2impossible; 01-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.

I might have it solved....

Now i have a new question....

How to delete previous post... since i am unable to delete my last post.

When hovering over "Edit Post" "Edit/Delete" is highlighted.
    After Clicking on "Edit" there is no more "Delete " to be seen ..

I made some changes to various time settings, but still have problems.

Changed computer time zone from Estonia to Venezuela. Pokerstars time settings remained the same

ps15jantimezone.png

In HM2 /Site Setup/ Adjust hand times to your local time/ Offset is now 0

Problem is hands are now in 30 minutes in past

hm15jan.jpg

Its like HM2 has time settings as well and he lives in ET.

My time here is 30 minutes ahead of ET.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)