Hand Importing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hand Importing

Default Hand Importing

Ok HM2 for some reasons stopped importing my play at PokerStars. At least not as I play - it happens later so it has something to do with the site-time adjustment. I'm in the UK and my client is set to WET. Will somebody please help me out because it is really annoying as it was importing fine before.

Thanks

Make sure you're updated to current HM2 version: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post2458378

[1] PokerStars:
    Cash? tourny? Game type? etc? [for example 6max cash NLHE Zoom]

[2] You don't say what you are seeing:
    Are you getting a HUD on the tables?
    Is the HUD updating as you play?
    Are the hands you played shown in reports after you have finished playing?

[3] It might not be site time adjustment, but in case it is...
    this is how to set it for the UK now that we are on BST:

HM2 Ribbon > Click "Site Setup" > Click "Poker Stars" in left sidebar > In the "Adjust hand times to your local time" section > Click the "Auto Detect" button. This should make the figure in the "Offset" box show the numeral "5". If it doesn't change to "5" then use the up/down arrows to make it "5" > Click the "Close" button

Note: The "Poker Stars" wording in left sidebar should have a green check mark to the right of "Poker Stars" to indicate that your PokerStars & HM2 folder paths are correct

[4] Read this too: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...931/Site+Setup
    It explains the above with good pictures & also some other Site Setup settings to check
    Last edited by _Loki_; 04-14-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Hi, sorry I'm playing 6max cash and my HUD is working - I'm pretty sure the hands import but they don't import as I play - it happens later. Here's an image:

zvqDGra.png

I don't know why there is no green checkmark there.

[edit] just played my morning session after posting this, and I looked again at the import section and I see the green checkmark again!

rtWlArT.png

I didn't do anything to it since the previous attachment. Anyway, it's still not showing my hands.
    Last edited by DrDunne; 04-15-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, my HUD is not the problem. The HUD works, I'm saving my hand histories successfully (I've seen the recent .txt files in the correct folder), my site time adjustments are correct and tablescanner is working as well. I'm just not seeing my results in HM2.

I'll answer those 12 questions now.

1. Version 2.0.0.8311 (Holdem Pro)
    2. Only playing on PokerStars, don't have money in other sites so can't test if it's across poker rooms.
    3. NL 6max cash
    4. Yes
    5. gone through and everything configured as per the FAQ.
    6. I just double checked this and the files I played this morning were no longer there, so I played some more hands and new files appeared. So Yes.
    7. Yes, times match.
    8. Yes hand histories work in the new database.
    9. Yes they are in english.
    10. Don't really care about my HUD because it's always been working, that's nto the problem.
    Last edited by DrDunne; 04-15-2015 at 04:35 AM.

You write: "I'm pretty sure the hands import but they don't import as I play - it happens later..."
    But you don't explain what you are seeing to make you believe that!

Rather than give your diagnosis it is better to give the symptoms
    [Say what you are seeing rather than what you think the cause is]

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    ** From your pictures you have two tournament summary paths showing which is incorrect. Please go through everything starting at the beginning in [4] above to tidy things up. The two tournament summary paths are probably not the problem however.

############
    To save a lot of time. I recommend that use the Priority Support Tool as explained in the 2nd half of Udbrky's post - including sending an email to support with link to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrDunne View Post
    ...I'm just not seeing my results in HM2...
    What do you mean by this?

Your statement contradicts your answer to Q8. in the FAQ:"If you think the hands are importing then please go to the Reports section. Select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported correctly."

I have just noticed that you have miss-numbered your answers & not answered either question 8 or question 9...

Do the 2nd half of Ubrky's post definitely

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    You write: "I'm pretty sure the hands import but they don't import as I play - it happens later..."
    But you don't explain what you are seeing to make you believe that!
    I play some hands, HUD works, hands get stored to correct folder, but when I open HM2 the results do not update and I can't replay hands, it appears just as if I hadn't been playing. Some hours later HM2 results updates and my hands are there to replay and my graph is there as well - everything seems fine. Everything works in the new test database that I set up and the site time adjustment settings are exactly the same in the new one as they are for my old one, just there seems to be this delay.

I'm sorry I messed up the questions - I was in a hurry when I wrote them. Basically, there is just this long delay between the time that I play and the time that the hands appear in HM2.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Thanks, I'll do that.