2.0.0.8327 Official Release Feedback Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We had to update the fastfold.dll. Please report it to them - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...tfold-dll.html
    No problem, i will report it..

Hey, Rush tournaments are working again with the update from yesterday. But the Rush 6-max tournaments are still not working. I contacted about this issue a couple months ago. I am dissapointed about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurens56 View Post
    Hey, Rush tournaments are working again with the update from yesterday. But the Rush 6-max tournaments are still not working. I contacted about this issue a couple months ago. I am dissapointed about this.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8644

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi all,

2.0.0.8327 is now an official release. There were no changes made since last beta.

The latest working release for me is still 8280. Is this because I have just the Omaha manager? If I have anything newer, it wont open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukosen View Post
    The latest working release for me is still 8280. Is this because I have just the Omaha manager? If I have anything newer, it wont open.
    It sounds like you may have originally installed that version with a update patch instead of a full setup file.

Reinstall HM2 from this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

You may also want to try and remove all widgets from the HM2 Home tab.

I will continue using the old version as long as it works and will every 3 or 6 months see if some newer version after installing works (opens). I will try uninstalling everything if I get stuck some year, but been working one year already (new computer, full install of hem2) using this system. So no problem. The only advice that ever rates to work for me is a new install more or less in full, that solved my 6 moths long hem1 problem also, when nothing else helped, as is not going to in this case either.

I couldn't find any posts from you in the last 11 months, and no emails. Without information, we cannot help.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please email the information to support@holdemmanager.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)