W$WSF error?

Thread: W$WSF error?

Default W$WSF error?

so in FR the ideal range for this is 41.2 -50.4

at 44.7 it shows as a 6.5 leak - (too low)

so i make adjustments to my play and now it is 45.86 and it again is a leak - (too high)

so what is the ideal range where it is not a leak?

also - separate question...

how large does the overbet river/turn need to be? by default i had set my overbets at 101% and they are not 'registering' as overbets... so what is the minimum? 105% of pot? 110%?

thanks

The score within the range is weighted depending on the average winrates within that overall range. So if your specific stat is within a low average score in that ideal range, it will score low and show as a potential leak (low or high). You can mouse over the ranges in the ideal area (there are 2 of them) to get an idea of how the average winrate changes, but overall you just want to focus on being someone within that range ideally.

As far as the overbet, I believe it's just over 100% of the pot. But I'd have to confirm this with the HM developers, as I believe they are the ones who calculated this. But that is my personal understanding. Maybe some hands you think are over, aren't, or are not showing for the analysis you did?