Badges totally messed-up in NC with Omaha
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Badges totally messed-up in NC with Omaha

I have OM2 and bought the Notecaddy product.
    In case it is important, I also have Note Caddy Edge installed, but for Holdem only.
    Most of the badges are incorrect, for example donk and fold to raise badge came up, the graph said 3/3 and all the hands, when replayed showed that the player donk-called.
    Also, the badge one n done (called on flop) came up, also 3/3 and the exaples all showed the player calling a flop cbet!
    Please help!
    Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

Are these example hands showing Omaha? Probably everything will be fixed if you do a notes reset

How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki

Very likely the notes got mixed up when you upgraded. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

yes, they are all omaha...
    will try the notes reset,
    thanks!
    Last edited by Brainer; 04-06-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Are these example hands showing Omaha? Probably everything will be fixed if you do a notes reset

Very likely the notes got mixed up when you upgraded. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    So did that, and all the badges disappeared, leaving me only with 5 basic badges (which was an earlier problem I had).
    I know for a fact that many badges should be appearing , but only the iso, calls steals weak, 3bets hero , and raises flop weak badges appear.
    Thanks again for any help

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post

What should I try now?

Hi Brainer,

Do you have NoteCaddy Edge PLO? If you're expecting the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem badges to appear for PLO, they shouldn't.

Feel free to Skype me at (notecaddy.edge) and I can take a look in Teamviewer if you like to help get it working as you expect

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Brainer,

Do you have NoteCaddy Edge PLO? If you're expecting the NoteCaddy Edge Holdem badges to appear for PLO, they shouldn't.

Feel free to Skype me at (notecaddy.edge) and I can take a look in Teamviewer if you like to help get it working as you expect
    Thanks for the response,
    No, not yet; although I am intending to get it once I make sure that the basic setup works.

To summarise, I have

1) HM2
    2)OM2
    3)Notecaddy HM
    4) NoteCaddy Omaha
    5)NCE for holdem only

At this point, I cannot even get the regular badges to work, only the basic 5.
    Before resetting the notes, I was getting loads of badges, most of them correct (e.g. 1ndone was very common and seemed to work) but at that stage I was getting loads of incorrect--and sometimes costly badges!
    e.g. Donk and folds to raise was actually appearing in villains who always donk-3bet!
    I assume some of the badges may have been mistakes due to NCE package HM being present without the omaha.
    I seriously am considering getting NCE omaha, but until I do, do I need to uninstall the package to prevent mistakes with Omaha.
    I am still waiting for a response from the NC guys--hopefully that will fix the basic badges, then I can consider getting NCE omaha.
    Thanks again for all your support with NCE!

Hi Brainer,

Which other basic/regular badges are you referring to? You said the basic 5 badges work, right?

You're saying that the Holdem badges were working for Holdem, right? Which is good.. They have opposite badges too, are you sure it wasn't an opposite badge showing for your example who always donk-3bet?

Your NCE Holdem package shouldn't interfere when you're playing Omaha, and the Holdem Badges should not appear there.

After you've reset your notes, do you experience the Holdem badges working well for Holdem? and only the default badges (which are applicable to either game type) showing for both Holdem and PLO? That is what you should have I believe
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 04-07-2015 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Brainer,

Which basic/regular badges are you referring to? You said the basic 5 badges work, right?

You're saying that the Holdem badges were working for Holdem, right? Which is good.. They have opposite badges too, are you sure it wasn't an opposite badge showing for your example who always donk-3bet?

Your NCE Holdem package shouldn't interfere when you're playing Omaha, and the Holdem Badges should not appear there.

After you've reset your notes, do you experience the Holdem badges working well for Holdem? and only the default badges (which are applicable to either game type) showing for both Holdem and PLO? That is what you should have I believe
    I have iso, folds to cbet in wet / ace high flop, 3bets villain, calls steals weak, raise flop weak ( which I deleted because it was wrong).
    I thought there were many more badges in the basic package (not the NCE package) --was I wrong, are only 5 available ?

Here is a screenshot of what I think are the default badges which come with NoteCaddy http://i.imgur.com/7AWLdMe.png. Are those active in your Note Definitions list?