Problems with note caddy and line analysis with OM2

Default Problems with note caddy and line analysis with OM2

When playing rush omaha on FT, I noticed that a few players had a symbol indicating they "raised flop c-bets weak". I looked at the hands considered to be "weak" and noted that none of them had gone to showdown--in all cases the player in question had won the hand without a SD.
    A similar problem also seemed to be present when using the line analysis feature; when I filter for hands where the player bet the flop , and most of the range was listed as "nothing". Once again, these were hands where the villain had won the hand without a SD!
    Obviously this is seriously misleading.
    One other technical question re the line analysis feature: is it possible to change the default, so that it automatically opens to omaha fast?
    Thanks in advance.

For NoteCaddy it would show you all the hands and take the average and only show if the average is weak. Therefore if they won without showdown it's considered strong and raises the average. But if overall it's still weak you'd still see the strong hands so you have the full perspective.

As far as line analysis goes, that's a HM2 feature and is not part of NoteCaddy at all

Quote Originally Posted by Das NoteCaddy View Post
    For NoteCaddy it would show you all the hands and take the average and only show if the average is weak. Therefore if they won without showdown it's considered strong and raises the average. But if overall it's still weak you'd still see the strong hands so you have the full perspective.

As far as line analysis goes, that's a HM2 feature and is not part of NoteCaddy at all
    Thanks, and that would make sense, but in many of the cases the villain had only 3 instances of raising the flop bet, and in all cases they won without a SD, yet they are considered weak by NC.

Which symbol are you talking about?
    I noticed that a few players had a symbol indicating they "raised flop c-bets weak"
    The only default I see is the one where it shows the raise flop cbet range but doesn't say anything about weak