I can't get him cloud to work (keeps showing demo hands)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I can't get him cloud to work (keeps showing demo hands)

I uploaded some acr hands but it keeps showing the demo stats

I assume these are cash hands? Can you see your hero name and that he has cash hands when clicking the hero name filter to open the Choose Player menu? Can you select a non-hero name from ACR you have played against and see their data?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hmcloud@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I assume these are cash hands? Can you see your hero name and that he has cash hands when clicking the hero name filter to open the Choose Player menu? Can you select a non-hero name from ACR you have played against and see their data?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hmcloud@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
    oh i was importing directly from the acr hand history folder. Is that not correct?

Are you trying to auto import or manually import? Auto Importing is used for the HUD to function and once that is done the hands will get archived later. Manually importing should work for cash hands regardless of where they are stored currently. Are you trying to import the txt files or the phh/dhh files? HM2 and HM Cloud only supports the txt files so try importing those from the archive folder. I believe PT4 will still import those phh/dhh files that they used to only write (they still write these and the newer txt files both for legacy support of some softwares) but for HM2/Cloud I personally just delete all the phh/dhh files periodically being careful not to delete any txt files that may not yet be archived.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are you trying to auto import or manually import? Auto Importing is used for the HUD to function and once that is done the hands will get archived later. Manually importing should work for cash hands regardless of where they are stored currently. Are you trying to import the txt files or the phh/dhh files? HM2 and HM Cloud only supports the txt files so try importing those from the archive folder. I believe PT4 will still import those phh/dhh files that they used to only write (they still write these and the newer txt files both for legacy support of some softwares) but for HM2/Cloud I personally just delete all the phh/dhh files periodically being careful not to delete any txt files that may not yet be archived.
    manual import phh files. so i'll try text files.

how do I auto import with hm cloud?

h it says I need to dl and install the hud so let me do that

ok everyring seems to be working smoothly now

Thank you for letting us know you solved your problems. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

I'm having the same problem HUD will not work have auto import configged it says waiting on hands carbon and ACR time stamps on activity log are all wrong too any ideas

this is just beta HM cloud I don't have HM2