Mercury Theme

Thread: Mercury Theme

Default Mercury Theme

Hi, I've sifted through all the other threads about the Mercury theme not being completely supported, so I changed to the Classic theme on Stars. However, every time I log in, Table Ninja still says I'm using the Mercury theme, and therefore it acts a bit 'buggy'. The BB display doesn't work, and sometimes I have to manually switch tables.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere to tell TN, I'm on Classic?

Thanks

Rob

Moving to TN2 forum in case my suggestion is incorrect:

Please make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

Quote Originally Posted by MaHatMaCoat View Post
    Hi, I've sifted through all the other threads about the Mercury theme not being completely supported, so I changed to the Classic theme on Stars. However, every time I log in, Table Ninja still says I'm using the Mercury theme, and therefore it acts a bit 'buggy'. The BB display doesn't work, and sometimes I have to manually switch tables.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere to tell TN, I'm on Classic?

Thanks

Rob
    It is possible we do not recognize which site you are playing on, Also PS released an Update that broke TN2 so make sure you have the latest beta version, to get this build go to the setup tab and enable I want beta updates then restart TN2.

If the problem persists Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Note: you don't need to have the same theme on every PS site you have installed.

All sorted, I had another Poker Stars client installed. So I've removed it and all is well

Thanks for the advice

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.