HELP pop up designer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HELP pop up designer

I just spent allot of time creating a few custom popups, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get them to work on the table. The default ones just keep coming up. I named each popup and saved them, I also enabled them so why won't they pop up during the time I need them most.

thanks

P.S. it really shouldn't be so hard if these things were explained in the FAQ or VIDS
    Last edited by Sknub77; 04-01-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sknub77 View Post
    ...custom popups [...] I named each popup and saved them, I also enabled them so why won't they pop?
    What do you mean by you "enabled them"? What you should be doing is choosing which HUD Popup is associated with a selected stat. Once a popup is assigned to a stat, hovering over that stat [or clicking it if you prefer] in the hud will cause the popup to appear.

THIS IS HOW TO DO THE ABOVE:

Look at the first picture in this FAQ:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...tat+Appearance

Open "HUD Settings" in HM2

IMPORTANT STEP!! >>> *** Select the HUD you are using at the table from the drop down top left of the picture I mentioned above [In the picture it's showing as "Default 2.0 HUD"] if you associate your custom popups to a HUD you're not using at the table then the HUD on the table will obviously still show the default popups***

Click on "Stat Appearance" in left sidebar

Click on the stat you want to associate with your custom popup in the "Selected Stat" section

At the bottom of the pic is a box labelled "Popup". To the right of the box is a down arrow. Click on the arrow & change the associated popup from the default to your custom popup.

Apply

Repeat the process for each stat that you have a custom popup
    Apply
    OK

Test

so your saying I have to click or hover over a particualar stat to get that stats popup? Ok, ill try everything listed above, but isn't the whole reason you have a pop up is so your hud screen isn't so cluttered?

Anyway, i did all of this and still no dice
    Last edited by Sknub77; 04-01-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Yes. But it's called a "popup" because it "pops up" rather than cluttering your table & HUD going to find you a video to watch & post it below - either you or me is confused

ok, ill find the vid. thanks

...I have to click or hover over a particualar stat to get that stats popup?
    This is how popups appear on the table. In this case by clicking on a stat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_2GhdFFRW8

I've just realised you might be talking about HM1 & not HM2 - I didn't notice that you've posted in the HM1 section

Are you using HM1 [for which support has ended] or HM2?

i am using 2, and didn't even know i was posting in 1. I got it all set up again now I am headed to the tables to try it out will let ya know, thanks

Ill just try my luck with notecaddy. For the life of me, I just don't see the point. Why the heck would you want your same exact stats on your hud to be the same as the pop ups, I mean why do you even need a popup if your stat is all ready displayed

Ill just try my luck with notecaddy
    Don't bother with Note Caddy until you have much more experience with HM2.

Why the heck would you want your same exact stats on your hud to be the same as the pop ups, I mean why do you even need a popup if your stat is all ready displayed
    Because you put the basic stat in your HUD [say the average 3Bet]. And then in the popup you might break the 3Bet stat down by position & situation.

Usually a player can manage without popups except for difficult decisions every few minutes. Don't worry about popups too much until you have hundreds of hands on an opponent