2 annoying bugs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 annoying bugs

Default 2 annoying bugs

Hi.
    I currently have 2 bugs in my HM2 while playing in PokerStars.ES.

1- While moving tables with the mouse sometimes when i take 4 or 5+ seconds the table just jumps to a random (not very random, its often to the same area) place while im dragging it.

2- When i place the mouse over a stat to see the pop-up the pop-up shows up far away from the mouse, so when i try to move the mouse over the pop-up (to check notecaddy information) the pop-up closes.
    Example:
    74bfIl1.png

Mouse is in the red pointer, and the pop-up showed up very far from it.

This happens mostly in HUDs that are close to the edge of the screen (i use 2 screens in my setup).

Any ideas how to solve this?

TY.

Sometimes the .net framework installation can become corrupt. This can cause several problems including freezes on startup, registration issues, crashes and more. The following FAQ walks you through safely uninstalling .net framework and reinstalling it again - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Please then reset your HUD Settings.

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I installed the last version (4.5) of net framework but when starting HM he said i had to install version 4.0..

Windows 7 or 8? I ask because I am wondering if our FAQ needs to be updated. There is a link for 4.0 on the FAQ under Win 7 but the system requirements do not mention Win 8 - Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

Windows 7.
    You have links there for version 4.0 and 4.5.

Thanks. Did installing both versions of .net solve your original problems?

I had to re-install version 4.0 because HM2 wouldnt open with 4.5.
    And that didnt solve the problem.

I was now making a few tests in the replayer. I always had the arrow (red) in the same stat and as i put the table closer and closer to the side the pop-up doesnt fallow the HUD and stays more or less at the same position (if it gets too far i cant reach him with my house before its closes), the same happens at the right side of the screen.
    8dpR9bR.png
    nk8LxYs.png
    pwfngfy.png

I tried with a few different HUDs and they were working well, then i set some stats from those HUDS to show up with my NoteCaddy Protools Pop-ups and there was the problem again. Seems that the problem is only with those NoteCaddy Protools pop-ups (different pop-ups that also have NoteCaddy stats are working well).

Im a bit worried about doing resets because my HUD + Pop-up system took me a lot of work to setup..
    When importing the HUD again will the pop-ups show up in the same HUD positions?

If you backup your HUD's, you can do a reset, and reimport. You should back them up any time you make major changes.

1) Start HM2 and Export any custom HUD configs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

2) Close HM2.

3) Please create a backup of your settings and reset your settings as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

4) Restart HM2

5) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and double check your auto import and archive folders.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again that you exported in step 2 above. If the problem returns after importing your HUD you know it is a problem with your HUD Config and you will need to recreate it from scratch or import an older backup of the HUD.

If that solves your problems please email us the files you backed up in step 1 of this email by following step 2 in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

If that did not solve your problems you can restore all of your original settings using the Utilities menu as explained in step 3 of the above FAQ.

We will test the HUD with these positions and see if we can duplicate.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5587

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

To workaround this, set the overhang to 0. It may work with a smaller # than 100 though as well.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Nice.
    Thank you.
    Btw the jumping tables werent solved by re installing .net framework. I can live with that bug anyway.