HEM2 really, really screwed up, SS and details included.

Default HEM2 really, really screwed up, SS and details included.

Hey,

I have been having this problem and did some things suggested - like resetting ALL my HUD settings...*sigh* - and the problem is not changed at all.

I have anywhere from 4-16 tables going. Some tables it shows "waiting for hands" but it just waits for the entire session, some it shows stats for players not at the tables, and some show stats for players at the tables, but seating is all wrong. If I look at past hands in the pop down menu, it is all wrong as well. And this is all at once, so all the things described above are happening at the same time in the same session.

I have a SS with clock and date. My PC is in English.

I have also sent a couple of problem reports.

OK; I saved the SS as a .gif, and it is a big one, and it resized and is not very easy to see. Do I need to do another session and do another SS? I didnt save the original one. Or can I send the .gif and have it be the size I saved it at?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fletchdad; 03-31-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Now it just waits for hands...???

No stats at all, no nothing.....

stats are back but still wrong
    Last edited by Fletchdad; 03-31-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Thank you for sending the HUD Error Report. I see that you have a few different problems according to your HM2 Alert Viewer - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Viewer+System

Please click on the red/yellow flag icon in the HM2 status bar and check each error message. To solve each problem you will need to click on the blue question mark icon in the Alert Viewer window to be directed to the solution FAQ.

If you continue to have problems we need you to send some other logs/files so we can see more of your settings/information.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Thanks as always Foz. Had red and yellow flags, did what it suggested and all seems to be ok again, except for one thing. No Hero stats. I do have it checked to show.

We will need to see the logs/files requested above to try and figure out why the hero HUD is not showing. Please enable the feature logging and send them after your next session and we should be able to figure out the cause/solution.

OK, I got hero working now as well. It seems like some of the problem was the new stars update - it deleted my "import HH" option (?fkn stars lol) so it only showed old stats and therefore no hero stats. I did the stuff you suggested in your first reply here and that got rid of the other - main - problems.

Thanks again, all is good in the hood.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Was it an update from ps.com to ps.eu? or just a standard stars update? The first type of update would definitely require you to configure the hand history folders again as it is basically a new site. The 2nd type of update normally shouldn't cause these problems but we have seen it happen to some customers on occasion. I am not sure why it happens but it is a bug with the stars client/update they need to address.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Was it an update from ps.com to ps.eu? or just a standard stars update? The first type of update would definitely require you to configure the hand history folders again as it is basically a new site. The 2nd type of update normally shouldn't cause these problems but we have seen it happen to some customers on occasion. I am not sure why it happens but it is a bug with the stars client/update they need to address.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    It was ps.eu, but a standard update. However the problems started with a switch to PS7.

We see that a lot. Stars updates tend to change the HH saving setting.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)