Hem2 stat abb name color?

Default Hem2 stat abb name color?

I have been adjusting a lot popup lately and HUD overall. Decided to put some abbrevations in my HUD and i see some of text colours are orange and some white, id liek to get back all of them white, but cant find a solution how to do it. Help would be appreciated.

TwjMyQs.png

These are NoteCaddy stats that are orange? I think you have to 'modify' the stats and edit it on the HUD Options tab in the Appearance section but I am not positive about that.

If that doesn't help help please start a new thread on the NoteCaddy Forums and their support will be glad to assist you. They prefer to have all of their support done on the forums where other customers can search for answers to similar problems. Please make sure you include in your thread/post which version of HM2 and NoteCaddy you are using so their team has all the information they need to help you.

No those are not only NC stats, as you see "FvCB" is a normal stat, and there are some more appearing when i have hands on opponents. They act like my predefined colours for a stat number (for example: 1-20 one colour 20-50 other colour 50-100 third colour), but i dont remember i did adjust such a thing it to them who appear orange (they change colour from white to orange when stat number changes).

Please export the HUD and email it to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No direction but to trust the final destination

file->settings->HUD->Turn HM2 Stat abbreviation orange...

By default this is off. If you turn it on then it does what it says it does
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Interesting.. problem solved by itself, i did nothing We can close this for now, problem SOLVED

Thank you for letting us know your problems are resolved for now, even if you aren't sure what fixed them. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.