HUD not shows for everybody, shows wrong names, stuck stats does not update, etc

Default HUD not shows for everybody, shows wrong names, stuck stats does not update, etc

Hello!

I've downloaded HEM2 today and it does not work properly. Sometimes HUD shows for only 2 out of 9 players, sometimes 7 out of 9, sometimes it shows wrong name for 1 player out of 9. Sometimes 3 out of 9 players have wrong names. Sometime everybody has wrong names. Sometimes it is messed up and does not shows next to real player but to another player so I have to move it. I went to Site Settings and messed with preferred seating but it does nothing. Stats also seem to be not updating. Hand count is stuck at 2 for most part and stats does not seem to move either. When player leaves it still shows his HUD and when new player joins it does not shows his HUD.

To summarize - HUD is 100% broke!

I don't know what to do, I don't know what's wrong. Is that bugged software or maybe something is wrong with some kind of configurations or something, no clue where to start. I did delete database and crated new one as well as re-installed client. But that's about all I figured on my own to do.

Help.

It is probably your settings in HM2 & poker client. Can't be sure because you missed supplying some important info...

What poker site? What game type? Cash or tourney? What stake?
    Your OS? Your antivirus if any?
    HM2 version?

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    It is probably your settings in HM2 & poker client. Can't be sure because you missed supplying some important info...

What poker site? What game type? Cash or tourney? What stake?
    Your OS? Your antivirus if any?
    HM2 version?
    Pokerstars, cash games 1/2c micros. The version is the newest one, just got it today from this website 2.0.0.8280. My OS is Win 7 64. Avast antivirus.

I tried 888 poker and it does not even load to begin with. It just sits on waiting for hands forever. Might be that I'm doing something wrong, idk.

Tried to disable antivirus does not help either.

Some more info:

So, I messed with preferred seating options in site settings and they match with PokerStars. I pressed auto import folders option in HEM2 and it gave me 3 folders:

C:\Users\Ainars\AppData\Local\PokerStars.EU\HandHi story (Which is what it also says at PokerStars client - settings - hand history. I got save my hand history box checked and language English but when I go to that folder it seems to be empty. I got show hidden files to show on.)

C:\Users\Ainars\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands (Which has something inside. Sometimes it's one file, sometimes it's 10, then it goes back down to 5, etc. Is this supposed to happen?)

C:\Users\Ainars\AppData\Local\PokerStars.EU\HandHi storyAinarsR (which is also empty)

And...

C:\Users\Ainars\AppData\Local\PokerStars.EU\TournS ummary which shows in Pokerstars - settings - tournament summaries tab. But when I try to add it to HEM2 it says folder does not exist so I went and made it manually. Still does nothing.)

After long time what seemed like countless decades of Googling things I have found this tread what solved my problem - HM2 HUD in wrong place for 2+ tables on 888 | Poker Tools | PokerStrategy.com Forum

Turns out it was really stupid and obvious thing. But how the hell I was supposed to know that?! There should be some kind of pop-up window with red letters that tells you this right when you first time open HEM2, would save a lot of hassle for new players like me.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.