Problem with wrong winnings & Net winnings in a tournament
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with wrong winnings & Net winnings in a tournament

Hey.

Can any body help me, Yesterday i played some tours on Pokerstars, and one of them was a $27 Progressive Knockout tour.

I had some knockouts and had a cash (nothing big)

But in Holdem manager it say that i have a winnings of $2291,59 and my net winnings is $2264,59

But i havent cash for that amount, more like $100-$150.

What is the problem, because this is the only one of the tours where is i getting it all that wrong.
    As you also can se, there is zeroes out for 1st, 2nd and so on, so it have not registed me as a winner of the tour.

HM2 problem.JPG

Best Regards
    Last edited by Sleepingtime; 03-16-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2 to correct issues with old tournaments showing wrong results. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client via their lobby options and make sure that HM2 has added both the hand history and summary folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration and this will ensure future tournaments have correct results automatically.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

For older tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

I just found another recent thread that we have a known problem with the progressives here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...-winnings.html

If you are already saving summaries then there is no need to send us the files and you will need to wait for us to resolve HM-8196 to fix your problems.

Okay

Your colleague has wrote to following: "There is an issue with the progressive bounty tournaments. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8196

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it."

To a problem simulaere to mine.

"hi
    I m havin problem with my winnings in HM2. Yesterday Ive played 11$ PSKO and finished 102 and won around 50$.
    In HM it shows 8573$ like I have won the tourney. I'm havin this problem for few months. Randomly it shows some crazy numbers.
    Any idea what is goin on?
    Thank you"

So what should i do, remove the exact tour and replace it with the requested file from Pokerstars.
    Or will it be fixed as your colleague stated?

Perfect, will you email me when you have fixed the problem, with a guide on what i should do after that =)?

Follow the instructions above to make sure you are saving summaries. If you are saving the summaries and having discrepancies all you can do until we fix the problem is edit the results manually with the Tournament Editor which I linked to.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Follow the instructions above to make sure you are saving summaries. If you are saving the summaries and having discrepancies all you can do until we fix the problem is edit the results manually with the Tournament Editor which I linked to.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    hi, has there been any progress? still getting this same problem, even when importing tournament summary emailed from pokerstars. thanks.

We are still looking into this. Is it for progressive knockouts or others?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

All knockouts inc PKOs, can send summaries & HHs if needed. Even importing .htm file from stars email doesn't fix them. Thanks

We already have handhistories.
    (bugticket HM-8196)

I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here