Hud Stops working mid session - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was able to duplicate this after 60 hands on my tablet but I am not yet sure of the cause. The hands stopped importing on the cloud site's activity message page and stopped updating the HUD and Live Play tab as a result obviously.

I will have to discuss it with the other cloud testers and do more testing to see if I can duplicate it again as I forgot to enable detailed logging in my cloud client. Once we have more information we will take it to the developers.

I am wondering if it could be UAC related since that is still enabled on my tablet but I did make sure to run everything as admin via the right-click menu when launching the poker client, hm cloud, and hm2 after the session to import the hands manually to confirm hands count.

Ok thanks a lot for taking the time to test it out. Will you be posting here when you get further information?
    Last edited by Supershot; 03-17-2015 at 07:53 PM.

Yes, but this will take some time to investigate unfortunately. I am testing it again right now actually, with UAC set to 'never notify' to see if I can duplicate the problem but my modem/router just went out on me briefly causing my tablet and HM Cloud to disconnect so this likely won't be a valid test and I will have to try again later.

Can you tell me how long sessions were when this happens? If you click them in the Dashboard > Recent Sessions tile to filter for that session then check the 'Time' for the first and last hand are they exactly 59 minutes apart?

I took a look and its hard to tell because I play 2 tables for the most part so I'm not sure how to tell how long the time was on each individual table. I don't quit after one table stops working, but tonight I'll stick to one table and then end my session so I can check this out for you.

Well after my session today it says my start time was 8:40 and my last hand was at 9:43
    Last edited by Supershot; 03-19-2015 at 12:17 AM.

We are testing this currently, it appears to happen consistently at about that point.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Supershot View Post
    I took a look and its hard to tell because I play 2 tables for the most part so I'm not sure how to tell how long the time was on each individual table. I don't quit after one table stops working, but tonight I'll stick to one table and then end my session so I can check this out for you.

Well after my session today it says my start time was 8:40 and my last hand was at 9:43
    On the dashboard click on one the sessions where it stopped updating in the Recent Sessions tile and this will filter the Analysis page for this session. Then look at the 'Time' for the last hand imported and scroll down to the first hand imported and note the time. See image below showing 59 minutes between the first and last auto imported hands.

I have duplicated it twice now on win 8.1 tablet playing BCP/WPN. Once with UAC on and once with it off. I have never had this happen on my Win 7 desktop. At this point I think it's related to Win 8.1 (possibly tablet specific) and WPN skins but we need to do more internal testing on Win 8.1 and other networks and unfortunately I can not play on any other networks right now and I am the only one with a Win 8.1 tablet.

2015-03-18_13-05-18.png

I found this on a session I was running 1 table
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you. It looks like my suspicions are right. At this point I think it is WPN and Win 8.1 specific, possibly only happening on Win 8.1 tablets. I am waiting on feedback from other testers that have Win 8.1 desktops to see if they can reproduce this on WPN or any other sites.

No problem. I'll see if it it works on my windows 8.1 desktop. I usually just use HM2 on my desktop but I'll give HM Cloud a try tonight.

Well I had it happen again only this time on my 8.1 Desktop. I started up 3 tables within 2 minutes of eachother and closed the one that played the first hand so the picture doesn't show 59 minutes but the tables I loaded up after did indeed stop working after 59 minutes.

Untitled.pnglog.rar
    Last edited by Supershot; 03-21-2015 at 05:06 PM.