Help me plz :(

Thread: Help me plz :(

Default Help me plz :(

I just got note caddy and while i was trying to make note definitions ive somehow broken note caddy... im getting NO notes on my hud (not even the few notes i was getting before buying note caddy).... is there a master reset or has anybody any ideas??..... also ive made 3 definition and i want to delete one, but i dont know how to delete??... ive moved the definition from active to inactive for now..... HELP ME PLZ ... ill even donate $2(ps) to whoever helps me st

Hi, I hope this helps: Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki

Also to delete a note definition you have to rightclick and select make inactive, and then when it is inactive go to the "inactive" tap and select it again, right click and choose delete. glgl

i have rhe definitions deleted but still no note caddy working with my hud..... cheers anyway lad...... ty4trying

Did you try making the factory reset described here: Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki

i got it sorted m8 cheers!! ... 1 more thing tho, when i hover the mouse over the note icon on my hud, there is now multiple scatter graphs, before there was just 1 scatter graph on top, now it seems there is a scatter graph for each definition, do u have any idea how to change this because the caddy spark is enough info for me on each definition.....

No direction but to trust the final destination

in file->settings->caddyscatter there is an option to set the size for the individual notes. Set it to be very small like 0,0
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)