General Questions about HUD and hand reviewer

Default General Questions about HUD and hand reviewer

Hello, I have 3 questions.

1) How can I review full games? I'm multi-tabling Heads Ups and when I open the reviewer all my hands are mixed. I want to review my hands game for game to contextualize. How can I do that?

2) Is there any stat for the limp-steal? A lot of players in HU limp than stab after the blind checks. Is there any stat that counts this?

3) When an HU starts, on the first hand I never have the HUD despite having hands on a lot of opponents. HUD would only appear after the first hand so I'm missing a lot of EV on the first hand despite having hand on them already. Is there any way to load the HUD right away?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joao.Cardoso View Post
    Hello, I have 3 questions.

1) How can I review full games? I'm multi-tabling Heads Ups and when I open the reviewer all my hands are mixed. I want to review my hands game for game to contextualize. How can I do that?
    - Go to the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments report
    - Select the tourney you want to replay from the top window
    - Choose the [x] All radio button if there are more than 250 hands in that game
    - Click the Time column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to resort from most recent to the oldest hand for that particular game
    - Right-click the top/first hand in the list and chose 'replay all'

2) Is there any stat for the limp-steal? A lot of players in HU limp than stab after the blind checks. Is there any stat that counts this?
    Limps preflop then leads out on flop? I think what you are looking for is the HUD Settings > HUD Designer > Flop Bet > 'Flop Bet - Limped Pot'

3) When an HU starts, on the first hand I never have the HUD despite having hands on a lot of opponents. HUD would only appear after the first hand so I'm missing a lot of EV on the first hand despite having hand on them already. Is there any way to load the HUD right away?

Thanks!
    This is not possible. The HUD can not be displayed and linked to a player/table until after a hand history has been imported. The best thing I can think to suggest is add some of his basic stats/notes that are shown in the HM2 HUD to the poker site's note/coloring system so you have a little basic info on the player if the HUD isn't showing yet.

Thanks for your quick and clear replies. Great support!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)