Coaching pack trial

Default Coaching pack trial

Hi, I just bought the Definition Locker, I have a few questions:

1-I know some coaching packs can offer a time trial, I thought the Locker will give me the option of setting a time frame or something but it doesnt, so how can I do that?

2-Are there any special instructions for creating the coaching pack, like naming the zip file after the HM2 license? or a special way of zipping the files? something I need to know before geting started? (Until now I have been sharing the note and color definitions with fellow MTT pros and partners in the old fashion way: importing them step by step so I´m very excited about doing it as a coaching pack for the very first time and dont wanna miss anything)

I will follow your advice and make my own website, any tip or idea you can give me as to share the caoching pack with others? is there any thread I can freely post about my coaching pack and invite people to visit the website and take a look at it?

Thank you very much again for your time and Excellent customer service, you have been super helpful! I will remain active in the forum as I still have too much to learn and also wanana be helpful to other users.
    Last edited by Macevd; 03-11-2015 at 04:49 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

1. At this time it's not possible but it is high on the priority list

2. You can place the N2D files along with HM2 exported HUD configurations, png/gif files used in badges, ColorDefinitions.xml and any other file in a zip file and then users can import it via tools->import coaching pack. This is highly recommended as it will move the png/gif files into a special folder and redirect any references to them. That way if you have a note/color definition that uses a custom image as a badge, the user's NoteCaddy will automatically make changes to that definition to use the right image. Also, pdf files with documentation and HM2 HUD configs will be moved to the user's desktop so they are easily located and/or imported. You need to put all the files in the root of the zip. Using any folders whatsoever will cause the import to fail and possibly HM2 to crash.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)