my NoteCaddy runs very slow and then not following loading notes

Post my NoteCaddy runs very slow and then not following loading notes

hi

Attachment 159172

this is my problem , I already did my configuration that is in the forum to prior to September 2014 worked wonders , but then no longer works, stays there , I have already formatted the pc and have returned to loading hands and is always the same, load a few and then decreases to zero and no load more notes, this well designed as here says

I do not want to create a new data base and only upload the hands of the last six months , because when you buy NoteCaddy did not say it was limited and only worked with one hand up to six months .

simply does not load , I want to know what happens or how they can help me it is very difficult to have bought something that worked well and now there is no problem antivirus or configuration , or at least no problem configurations basic giving by these forums , if you could give me a perosnal support I add a sky please hope you can help me , thanks.

que hacer nc.jpg

No direction but to trust the final destination

You have 10 million hands in your database which means you either play more poker than any human can play or your violate poker site rules by importing data mined hands. Beyond the published articles there will not be any support provided - sky or otherwise. However, by doing some basic maintenance on your system you can continue to do as you're doing with better results.

Please make sure you've gone through these articles

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html
    NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki

which cover how to let NC use more resources to work faster

For a very advanced performance guide please see http://www.notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy%2...ide%20v1.2.pdf
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

hello all that you put there I had done before posting in October 740 000 poker hands I have a total of 1.356 million hands I save data from I played poker 2007 why I have so many hands both tournaments and cash now I do not violate any poker network, or damating calling some because they are all mine data, last year I pedi my hands all those years and loaded, now if last year worked wonders for me that I no longer it works? 24 game tables 6 hours every day, you're telling me that I can not play so that NoteCaddy not going to read the notes by the volume of hands ?? I do not understand if I in October had 75% of hands than I have today, it will not work, now you spend links to things I've seen you provide on other forums, and some are content to reduce hands and other create new basis and only upload the hands of the last six months, limiting the play, I just want as was loading and leendo notes when you buy, or is that part of alguan when selling notecady say there are limits hands? or years? levels or? I when you buy this NoteCaddy not had problems all started when there was an upgrade I think, but nothing else, and what I see in other forums'm not the only one that hath problem with notes, and as I do not want dismiuir hands or delete hands that all are mine so they are since 2007 no matter are mine and I want to see them there, then it seems rude to tell me that there is more support than you can supply around here, and just put links and already, I repeat that I already did, and not, as far as I have to get or who I have to talk to solve my problem and NOT putting me repetitive links as possible solutions, I want to help me run well as before, I hope I you can collaborate or at least tell me who need to talk, thanks
    Last edited by ruth; 03-09-2015 at 10:06 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I doubt you have seen the last link since it's not generally posted publicly. It's a large pdf file with great information. If that doesn't work then your database is corrupt and you may need to re-import hands to a new database. 10M hand databases on desktop computers is something that requires user significant user maintenance. Usually it is strictly on enterprises that you'd have that much data. It is standard to have a DBA working for you in that case http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.co...-administrator
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

i have pc

8 ram
    1 tera disk
    procesador i7
    win 7 profesional
    unid c = 300 gb

and only db hm2 is 18 gb , help me please.
    Last edited by ruth; 03-10-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Did you try Vacuum and Reindex via PGAdminIII? 1.xx kk hands and 18GB database...looks like vacuum and reindex will solve all your Problems.

Yes, I already did that manually friend pgAdminIII , the problem now is that I just want to export hands Mar 10 days and will not let me be left wondering for over 8 hours, god someone help me , can anyone help ? all these options and had done, except to install the postgres 9.0 mmm be that? But now just to keep hands will not let me stay when I export thinking for hours !!!! , please help .
    Last edited by ruth; 03-11-2015 at 12:09 AM.