RFI by position

Thread: RFI by position

Default RFI by position

I want to add RFI by position to my HUD. I can only see EP RFI and MP RFI though, but in my stats I can find RFI by position under Unopened PFR where I can see it by SB, UTG, MP, EP, CO, BTN and this is what I would like to see in my HUD for villains.
    thanks

Found it now, a mate pointed it out to me, the CO, BTN and SB are in steal, rather than just RFI.

Next question! Is it possible to break it down further for FR into UTG, UTG+1, MP, MP+1, HJ,CO, BTN, SB?

That is not possible. The only place we break those positions down farther for full ring is in the Full Ring Position Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...t+the+Table%3F

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is not possible. The only place we break those positions down farther for full ring is in the Full Ring Position Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...t+the+Table%3F
    Righto, cheers for the reply

Just played around with the full ring position report. When I put stats in for early UO PFR, SB UO PFR etc.. there seems to be strange discrepancy. Early UO PFr in MP suggests 13.1% whereas Middle UO PFR in MP suggests 15.9%. Surely they should be exactly the same? As they are both RFI from MP (note I am referring specifically to MP in both cases not MP+1 or MP+2)
    Also I can't find an UO PFR general stat in Full Ring Position, guess this is just how it is?
    thanks

There are a lot of stats available in the HUD that are not available in the Reports. This is a planned project for our developers (to get the report stats inline with the HUD stats) but it is currently a low priority project with no ETA for completion. We were adding stats so fast to the HUD that we couldn't keep up on the Reports side. We have stopped adding new HUD stats until such time we can get them to match.

To see if there is a discrepancy with the stat you mention we would need you to send us the sample of hands for testing with a detailed description and screenshots of the problem. You may be able to test it yourself by exporting a single hand you feel is calculated incorrectly and then importing that one hand to a new database to review the hud/report stats to see if it is calculated as 0 or 100 percent.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Cheers for that Fozzy

Don't need to send it in, more said it for you really, only a minor thing as far as I am concerned.

thanks for your help