Any tips for a new user?

Default Any tips for a new user?

I have just begun to use HM2 but would welcome any tips for a beginner with this software for example:

How do I use the replayer to review tourney hands? I can't see replayer anywhere?
    How do i use other peoples HUD designs?
    I was thinking of buying a Mac but does this work on a Mac?

Any other beginner tips very welcome.

Pip

Quote Originally Posted by pip_pip View Post
    I have just begun to use HM2 but would welcome any tips for a beginner with this software for example:

How do I use the replayer to review tourney hands? I can't see replayer anywhere?
    Right-click any hand in the Reports and click 'Replay'. There is also a Replay All Hands option or you can Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click to select multiple/specific hands to replay.

If you want to replay every hand for a tournament:

- Go to the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments report
    - Select the tourney you want to replay from the top window
    - Choose the [x] All radio button if there are more than 250 hands in that game
    - Click the Time column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to resort from most recent to the oldest hand for that particular game
    - Right-click the top/first hand in the list and chose 'replay all'

How do i use other peoples HUD designs?
    You can download them here - Login to Holdem Manager

And import them with the HUD Settings > HUD Designer > Import menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+HUD+Designer

I was thinking of buying a Mac but does this work on a Mac?

Any other beginner tips very welcome.

Pip
    A determination on the future of Mac for HM2 will be made after the HM Cloud launch. We are going to first evaluate the Mac for HM Cloud Alpha which will soon be released. If you want to use HM2 on a MAC you will need to use something like Parallels or BootCamp so you can install Windows for playing poker.

Thanks Fozzy for the support. All understood and ok.

One other issue - I have followed the steps 1to9 of the method for showing pot odds as % on stars but it's not working. I have tried all different table sizes and a few different table themes but none of them have worked. I have made sure that the table sizes i have tried all show 4 lines of the chat (set to everything) but still no luck

Any suggestions?

Pip

Have you tried changing the font in the pokerstars lobby settings? Some times the font can affect it IIRC. If you continue to have problems please email a screen shot in jpg or png file format of a table to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can see it.