Player types

Thread: Player types

Default Player types

Hello!

I didn't understand player types function. I made inactive all player types and only left "Blue Fish" and "Green Fish".

Cause i realize i had only two players types that are "Blue Fish" and "Green Fish" active, it should only make notes for that type player, right or wrong?

But at test environment a note definition is showing success for other players that don't match those types. Maybe there must has an unchecked player type for it count and as i only have "Blue Fish" and "Green Fish" that are checked maybe NC ignore player types.

I have problems with players type too. I create a definition from other definition modifying "player types" and using "save new". It appears work since i see a smaller number of opportunitys but when i reset notes and recreate them again, the new stat seems to ignore "player types" settings. I get shown notes of hands which does NOT appears in "seek" and does NOT produce success or opportunity in "test environment". Too weird...

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
    Hello!

I didn't understand player types function. I made inactive all player types and only left "Blue Fish" and "Green Fish".

Cause i realize i had only two players types that are "Blue Fish" and "Green Fish" active, it should only make notes for that type player, right or wrong?
    The player types are not directly related to the notes that are taken unless you specifically add filters for them in the definitions

Quote Originally Posted by pantik View Post
    I have problems with players type too. I create a definition from other definition modifying "player types" and using "save new". It appears work since i see a smaller number of opportunitys but when i reset notes and recreate them again, the new stat seems to ignore "player types" settings. I get shown notes of hands which does NOT appears in "seek" and does NOT produce success or opportunity in "test environment". Too weird...
    Are your player types based on HM2 stats?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Are your player types based on HM2 stats?
    No. Its based on a composite.

Thinking about it, it seems to make sense that first of all i should process the definition on which the color definition is based. But shoud not NC have this in account ?
    Last edited by pantik; 03-06-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    The player types are not directly related to the notes that are taken unless you specifically add filters for them in the definitions
    Sorry, i'm just learning to use NC.
    Where are those filters to use player types, i thought that was already a filter, how can i specify to use player types?

Thanks.

I think i understood, if all players types are checked so it's ignored by NC and all players take notes. If a specific group of players types are checked and other aren't NC use this filter.

Correct me if i'm wrong, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
    I think i understood, if all players types are checked so it's ignored by NC and all players take notes. If a specific group of players types are checked and other aren't NC use this filter.

Correct me if i'm wrong, thanks!
    You are right.