TN doesnt load my activation license

Default TN doesnt load my activation license

At loading TN,
    i enter my license code, then i enter my mail/password from my HM account, click login
    then i got to " BUY NOW " , i enter again my license code (already entered though)
    then i click on Activate License

but it gets me to email/password HM over and over again ... i click Login, then activate, and got to email/password again.

what to do please?

Hi,

Firstly Please send me the following file Tableninja.v2.Licensing.log which can be located in the following folder - C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2

After you do this then please try the following which should work

Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following folder (if exists) PASG
    tableninjav2 and move the following file to your desktop: Keys_user.txt (or it might just be called Keys_user)
    After moving the keys_user file go back one step and delete the TableNinja2 folder

Uninstall TN2 from control panel
    Reinstall this version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.175.msi

0nce you register under that version it should auto update you to the latest with no problems, Please let me know if that fixed the issue.

If this does not solve it go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 right click on the TableNinja2 folder and choose Properties and make sure you have Attributes enabled for Read Only.

If that fails then it sounds like something is blocking it so you will need to completely remove your Antivirus, don't just disable this you need to uninstall it from control panel then restart your PC and see if that helps.