Stats not showing up
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Stats not showing up

Hi,

I'm having problems with stats showing up.

Here's what I do. I start holdem manager and open some hand in replayer.

For some players everything's fine like for this one (nickname ChaosGen):
    Gyazo - adf938345e1d679898fe3b7b9ac6e6fc.png

All stats are loaded for him, everything's good.

But for others the situation is different.
    For example for this player (Stambolov):Gyazo - c401751671d355ed8182246bc3c12399.png

As you can see, the big letter N on yellow background is missing. Althought the caddyscatter is working. But all the notecaddy stats are not showing. I mean in HUD and in every popup there is just a "-" symbol instead of stats.

If I restart the replayer after some waiting then usually everything's loading fine for the same players. But if I do this for other hand with different players then the same behaviour returns again.

So the replayer fix is more or less easy. But the same thing happens when I'm playing on the real tables. With the exception that I cannot actually close and reopen the table after some time.

Could you please help me to fix that?

I've sent the logs to support@notecaddy.com according to this article: How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki

There's no Notecaddy error_log.txt file in the folder.

I'm posting it here also, since I've had an automated reply that says that I should post here first.

Also I'm pretty sure that this issue is related with the fact that lately it's quite difficult to restart HM. I believe this started to happen after one of the recent notecaddy updates.

Basically, here's what happening: Gyazo - 4caa5da096bdadff7ef365baffb99d43.png

HM is still in the processes even in several minutes after I closed the application. It might be there for several hours and still not to close. As far as I know, it might be very bad for DB to force this closing, but in fact I have no other choice.

I have a strong feeling that this behaviour is related to notecaddy and not to HM. But I also started a topic in HM2 forums asking them for help with that but didn't get a reply yet.

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can see if it's a NC problem that it stays in your task manager by turning off NC then restart HM2 and see if the problem happens again.

You may also want to create a database with some few hands and see if everything works well. This could be a corrupted database

You can also try to reset the notecaddy settings Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki in case something got corrupted there.

Your email didn't contain any attachments other than the links to screenshots that you also posted here.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

You can see if it's a NC problem that it stays in your task manager by turning off NC then restart HM2 and see if the problem happens again.
    I still cannot give a good answer regarding this. I actually think that there might be different problems. Ones related to NC, others to HM2.

You may also want to create a database with some few hands and see if everything works well. This could be a corrupted database
    I did. Didn't help. The same behaviour appeared again.

You can also try to reset the notecaddy settings Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki in case something got corrupted there.
    Didn't work.

Your email didn't contain any attachments other than the links to screenshots that you also posted here.
    I've sent the email again. There are three attachments there. Do you see them?

Hi, I am a long time user of NoteCaddy and think its great but I've been having some problems recently that sound similar to the OP.

1. When I try to close HEM2 and re-open it, it says “An instance of Holdem Manager 2 is already running”.
    2. Composite stats often show as minus signs (like they are blanks) in the HUD. They do sometimes show in the replayer. When they don't show for a player, if I test that player in NoteCaddy their stats work fine.
    3. Sometimes NoteCaddy badges and NoteCaddy stats in HUD pop-ups show as blanks.

What have I done to remedy this?

1. Bought a new computer. i7 4790k 4.0GH + M.2 XP941 SSD + 16GB RAM. Its hard to buy a much faster spec and the stats appear more promptly now and import more quickly but I still have the above problems.
    2. I have made all of modifications advised: no firewall or antivirus, admin access to files etc
    3. I have reimported my database several times (in case it was corrupted)
    4. Sometimes the note icon is blue with a P. I think this indicates that HEM2 can't retrieve the data. Is this correct? See screenshot.

Last night I reimported into a new database but when I started no badges were displayed. I reset and re-ran the NC notes but I think it crashed right at the end. I attach the log called logA.

After restarting my pc I played for a while with everything working well but then a strange thing happened. Two players (Rafika & MoneyNo) who had recently sat down had no badges showing and no NC stats in the HUD (although they did have all their HEM2 stats). All the other players stats continued to work fine. I attach the log called logB.

In summary, I think the 3 problems listed in the beginning are really one problem. Although NC and HEM2 are always generating the stats OK, something is causing the HUD to not be able to access the NC stats for some players, usually part-way through a session.

Well, NoteCaddy is a fundamental part of my game now and I've poured in the hours getting the definitions right and trying to troubleshoot this myself through other peoples posts and experiences but nothing has worked. It would be fantastic if you could look at the logs and see if they reveal the problem. I would be happy to test some scenarios to see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks

Pete

btw my database has 330k records, is 700MB and I am running 150 note defs, 50 color defs and currently no comp defs

Attached files are here:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Zips4Sreti.zip
    Attached Images Attached Images

sreticentv, basically I tried pretty much everything I could.
    I am strongly certain right now that the issue is related to auto import of hands and to the note creation. For example, if there are unprocessed (by NC) hands when I start HM and NC automatically starts to process them then it is VERY likely that NC stats will not be shown for many players.

Also, the behavior is not that random. It is not like it shows stats for some players and not showing them for others on random basis. It looks to me that some "crash" is happening at some moment, after which the NC stats are not loaded for any player (except for ones that were finished loading before the "crash") anymore. I have no idea why exactly this "crash" is happening and I cannot give you a concrete pattern. I just play at the tables and at some point it's just happening and the stats are not loaded anymore for new players at new tables.

I thought that maybe it will be helpful to disable auto creation of notes during the session. And it is. The system is more stable this way. But nevertheless I still have to close HM2 using task manager and restart it 3-4 times per hour during the session. Just because at some point NC stats are not loading anymore for new players.

Just like PedroSanchez says, NC is a fundamental part of my game now as well. And the situation is quite ugly right now and I don't know how to fix all that stuff. Please help.

In case this helps the investigation. I restarted my pc, loaded HEM2 but not the poker client Bet365. After a while, the NC notes and badges are not being shown in the replayer. The note icon is different (do we know what the attached symbol means?). Importantly, I did not import or play ANY hands so I think we can conclude that this can happen unrelated to the importing of hands. This seems to go against what Denis is saying, assuming we have the same problem; he is describing exactly what I am experiencing.

btw is there a safe or correct way to shutdown the HEM\NC\PostGre processes in Task Manager so I can restart HEM without restarting my machine and leaving my tables?WhatNoteIcon.JPG

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10732994/Log3.zip

No direction but to trust the final destination

I think I found the root cause to be using HM2 stats in color and/or composite definitions. It was getting stuck waiting for HEM to provide these stat values and sometimes it just wasn't happening.

The method for obtaining these stat values has now been changed in version 2.5.1.17 which you can auto update to. Hopefully it helps
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Looks like that was the problem.
    Works much better now at the first glance. Hopefully, it will be fine further.

Thank you!

It's actually got worse.

Basically the stats are not showing anymore. Although caddyscatter is fine and the letter "N" (Gyazo - aaeec759d0360a335403059b425e3b72.png) appears for every player.
    Also HM restart problem is solved. Right now I can restart it finely without having to force it to shutdown through task manager.

I also tested it on new DB. After I imported some hands the behavior is the same. NC stats are not showing. Also most of the stats in main popup are not showing as well.

Here's the link to the log files:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p32stu1843...yLogs.rar?dl=0

Can I help in any kind of another way to determine the cause of issue?

Upd: as far as I can see now there is some problem with the note creation. For some players the notes are just not exist. I'm trying to find out why.
    Last edited by polishukdenis; 03-04-2015 at 02:40 AM.

Okay, here's what's happening.

I created a new DB and imported some hands. Created the notes then. Everything's fine at this point.
    Gyazo - d83cac99e13058053866f4adef94ca49.png

Then I just restart the HM and look for the notes of the same player:
    Gyazo - 913da9d553f93acf945279f39ca70de9.png

Notes disappeared. If I reset and recreate notes then everything's fine. Until the restart.