Hotkeys does not work

Default Hotkeys does not work

Przechwytywanie.PNG

3 bets do random stuff. I use win7.

I also cannot activate licence. I paste my licence, log into account and I am redirected to previous window.

I play STars/FTP
    Last edited by Adasiek; 02-27-2015 at 05:56 AM.

What do you mean by "random stuff"

Please email the screenshot of the betting screen and the table when action is on you, along with a log file.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
    See instructions Browser Automation, Data Extraction and Web Testing | iMacros Software
    Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Regarding the license:

Firstly Please send me the following file Tableninja.v2.Licensing.log which can be located in the following folder - C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2
    After you do this then please try the following which should work
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following folder (if exists) PASG
    tableninjav2 and move the following file to your desktop: Keys_user.txt (or it might just be called Keys_user)
    After moving the keys_user file go back one step and delete the TableNinja2 folder
    Uninstall TN2 from control panel
    Reinstall this version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ate2.2.175.msi
    0nce you register under that version it should auto update you to the latest with no problems, Please let me know if that fixed the issue.
    If this does not solve it go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2 right click on the TableNinja2 folder and choose Properties and make sure you have Attributes enabled for Read Only.
    If that fails then it sounds like something is blocking it so you will need to completely remove your Antivirus, don't just disable this you need to uninstall it from control panel then restart your PC and see if that helps.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)