NC Stats won't show up after fresh install, HM2.exe stuck in task manager with FTP HH

Default NC Stats won't show up after fresh install, HM2.exe stuck in task manager with FTP HH

Running Software
    Win7 x64
    HM2 2.0.0.820
    NC 2.5.1.12
    Postgres 9.0

Hey there, I have a really strange problem with my Notecaddy..
    Last week I did a _COMPLETE_ re-install (and upgrade) of all Postgres, HM2 and Notecaddy.

At my first attempt I did import my HUD all my hands and let creation run over night.
    Next morning when I wanted to play a session i realized that no notecaddy stats where shown, only HM2 stats appeared on the table and it didnt changed even after HM2 reboot or windows reboot. Also hm2.exe needed to be killed in the taskmanager every time after I closed HM2.

As I wanted to track down the problem, I created a completely new database and put a few hands hands from stars in it. This seemed to work, so I started importing all my hands in small-ish chunks and everytime I finished and import I would go into the replayer and check if Stats would show up (which they did). Also HM2 wasnt stuck in the task manager every time I closed it. (Note, i didnt play a hand in real time yet, only checked the replayer for stats).
    After that I did the same with my party hands. And first everything went fine, stats would show up, but after some imports/checks/reboots I saw that not all notes were showing up. I found out, that notes would (sometimes) show up if I just open HUD Settings and click apply or after one HM2 reboot stats would usually show.
    When I imported hands from Fulltilt, it looks like everything is going downhill. HM2.exe gets stuck in task manager again, stats sometimes would show up, but not always.
    If they show up it feels like only stats of players will show up who happened to be there early in the session aka one of the first players to be in a handhistory that is imported in real time. THis is backed up by rebooting HM2 during a session and stats for players who had stats before would not show up and vice versa.

I tried a couple of things to narrow down the problem. Atm it looks like FTP Hands cause HM2 to get stuck in task manager (if i purge all ftp hands it closes w/o any issues). Still, Stats won't show up all the time, restarting HM2/clicking it apply in HUD Settings will work some percentage of the time (>50%) but this is no longterm solution (and I also need to import hands from FTP)...

So, what do I do next ? :|

Cliffs:
    - completely new install of HM2/NC/Postgres
    - NC stats won't show up
    - HM2.exe gets stuck in task manager if a single hand from FTP was imported

// Edit: When i play for a longer period of time, stats for newer players won't show up, even without FTP hands in DB HM2 will stuck in task manager afterwards
    Last edited by Guenni; 02-23-2015 at 11:54 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

2.5.1.13 was just uploaded and may solve the issue. However, I read this post a few hours ago and tried importing full tilt hands I had from a few years back and was not able to replicate any issue.

If the problem persists I would request that you do a full db backup via HM2's database manager. I mean everything from hands to configs files etc. That way I have the best chance of replicating this and fixing it quickly. You'd likely need to upload it to some file sharing site unless you can make a small database as you mentioned. Then email support@notecaddy.com with the information.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

upgrading does the job or whole new import?

// looks like updating didnt change a thing. sending the backup :/
    Last edited by Guenni; 02-24-2015 at 05:59 AM.

Updates?

No direction but to trust the final destination

I wasn't able to replicate the issue about no data after 30 minutes. 2.5.1.15 now has the auto submit error functionality which should help to convey what exactly is happening if this is still occurring in this version. Also, if the data stops updating you can enable logging and then send the logs yourself if possible

How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki

Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)