color-def or normal-def with badge

Default color-def or normal-def with badge

HI, I´d like to know a bit better the impact of different type of badges. is it better for caddy and especially the HUD to run without probs and smooth while playing to build a lot normal-defs with badge or to build them via color-coding( to fit for my planned purposes: for every normal def my possibilites are to build for this eather a second normal-def to run with badge or to build a color-def with badge) .

I know for notecreation the less normal-defs the faster, but without notecreation while playing which one of the options is better for running without probs?
    normal-def + normal-def(withBadge) or normal-def + color-code related to the normal-def
    the thing is the ones with badges shall run as a multiple badge...thx for some help

It's tough to give you an answer on this and i'm pretty sure that both ways will not have large differences in the impact on the performance. So in case you have problems with performance already, my best advice is to reduce the size of your database, upgrade your hardware and to optimize the configs of HM2 and Postgresql.

HI, since Im working again on caddy defs where this question from the beginning of the thread occures, can someone give me a more precise answer? Screti you surely had some feedback in the last years about topics like this and perhaps can help me out? for sure everybody else that has some experience with it is very welcome thx a lot

No direction but to trust the final destination

Intuitively, I don't think it makes much of a difference but I never did comprehensive experiments on it. If you do perform comprehensive experiments for that please feel free to post the results here
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)