888 Poker Incorrect Import

Default 888 Poker Incorrect Import

Dear All

Please can you help. Every sng I play with 888 I have to edit the report manually. I have a tag created for my Sngs but all the tags state are 9 players and NL.

After the tournament is finished I have some incorrect fields such as
    -Game type = HoldemFL when it should be NL (will this affect my SNG2 Wizard?)
    -If playing a 40 seater sng tournament it says the tournament was 9 or 10 to a table when it was in fact 8 to a table.
    - I have to add my own tag to every tourney rather than it being automatic as my TAG stated HoldemNL whereas when I press 'find matching tournaments' HM2 doesnt find any unless I change my TAG to holdemFL.

Its frustrating I have to edit every single tournament I play, then close it and re open HM2 in order for my stats to update. I have the latest version and its a new database with only 888 assigned to it.

Thanks for your help, maybe this is a bug, if so ill re-post in bug forum.

Ta

I am not sure if this will affect SNG Wiz.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Hi thanks for your response, 888 poker is Pacific so it should be using the summary file created (ive checked and there are tourney summaries created). Obviously its not importing correctly, or not reading the information correctly. Ill just have to continue doing each tournament one by one but I never had to do this when I used Full Tilt. My hand history is being saved in Appdata > Roaming (default location) and might try changing this.

If anyone else here uses 888 and has the same problem or rectified the same problem, please enlighten me!

Thanks

We need you to email us the hand histories and summary files as requested if not auto populating the data so we can test them.

Done, thank you so much Fozzy for your help.

This issue has been written up and sent to the developers for a fix. The ticket number assigned to this issue is HM-8421. I have added your email address to the ticket and you will be notified when there is a resolution.

It does the same thing with super turbos. There is known error when auto importing while playing that EV is way off, but do you have information if EV is correct on re-importing the hands, or does the wrong NL or FL tag interfere?
    How would I go about manually checking this out? Not sure I know how to calculate it myself

A re-import will not fix it, it's happening on re-start. It might work to change the tag.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)