Clueless

Thread: Clueless

Default Clueless

I'm trying to download the Hand Converter for Full Flush Poker on HEM2 as shown here:

Equity Poker Network converter. Use HM2's HUD on EPN! - Free Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

I can download the zip file, but then I don't see an install file with the folder... I've clicked on everything... The best I've gotten was an error message saying "this file does not have an application associated with it for performing this action..." I don't use zip files often and this isn't the first time I've had problems installing a program off a zip.

I've never used HEM2 before. I downloaded it successfully, but I have no idea what to do with this converter file or how to even open it.

Could it be because I have no hand histories saved on this brand new comp I bought for playing cards? Anyway I have no idea what to do next and thought you guys might have some ideas.

Thanks

We can't provide tech support for third party software or unsupported sites in HM2 they are used for in general but it sounds like you just need to unzip their download to be able to run their installer which I can help you with:

You should be able to just right-click > extract with Windows

or

7-Zip - free and open-source

Install it, and then Right-Click the .ZIP file > 7Zip > Extract to "FolderName\"

That will unzip it to a new folder, in the same directory, with the same name as the original zip file.

For your own use, when compressing things like hand history text files, use the default .7z compression, as it will compress at a much better rate.

How to:
    http://www.binaries4all.com/7zip/

http://www.binaries4all.com/7zip/extract.php