Not importing, not even manually

Default Not importing, not even manually

I've been trying to setp HM2 but have not been successful at all, unfortunately and to my frustration. I tried following all tips and tricks, but to no success as of yet. Even hand importing a completely fine and normal HH doesn't work... it'll state 1 file, but no hands and no update. Only two hands from august last year have been imported... don't know why.

Info as far as I know...
    Windows 8
    No firewall or anti-virus active
    Deselected the read only checkboxes everywhere
    No error messages, except for in the site set up, it doesnt give a green check for pokerstars, but it does for FT
    The correct hand history folders are in the auto import site setup
    FTP works fine
    When I play there is a small Hud thing on the table, stating it's waiting for hands to import, while I'm playing.

I'm at a loss...

Thanks for any help in advance!

Regards,
    Reynold

Okay.. I don't know why but after a small session it suddenly worked and hands were imported. Although my old hands I played this year still have not been imported, this is at least some progress...

Please see these steps to fix the database.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above.

If none of the above steps helped please zip and email the problem hand histories. If you have a large sample just send us a small sample which you can reproduce the problems with. Please include a link to the relevant thread if you posted this in the forums and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)