Pop-up in TNII

Thread: Pop-up in TNII

Default Pop-up in TNII

Hello,

been working with TN1 for a long time now trying TN2. I am using hybrid of tiling and stacking (multiple tiled slots with multiple windows on each slot).

First things first. If i use external program to manage tables i cant apply TNII popup function for it and i have to use Pokerstars popup, right? It seems to recognize table first in action but popup itself just doesnt happens for that table. Manual cycling on to the first in line works same as "After i act on a table fo to First in line" but it moves also my mouse cursor which is unwanted (just looking to pop new tables without forcing my mouse).

If i decide to set TNII table layout manager to work as i stated above should i choose custom or any other layout?

If it is so, i would request new feature which should be really simple to implement.
    I would like to move all opened tables to very next slot "on the left" which is free automatically. Havent found it in TN2 yet (i combined TN1 with other program before).
    What i mean, imagine you have 5 tables in 5 slots only in tile mode (its simplier to imagine). If you exit from table 3 tables 4 and 5 will hop 1 slot each and slot 5 is empty (waiting for new table). If you exit from slot 1 tables 2-5 will hop 1 slot each and you will end up AGAIN w empty slot 5 waiting for new table. There is possibility to add tables into next free slot in custom mode (which is nice, half of the work done), but i miss the first part of the process .

Regards,

maXX

//e There are help popups when you hover mouse over a function. They should last way longer or maybe even till the next click of mouse, its incredibly annoying to read some help and have to re-aim for that function 2 more times just to finish reading.
    Last edited by maXXmilian; 02-06-2015 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maXXmilian View Post
    Hello,

been working with TN1 for a long time now trying TN2. I am using hybrid of tiling and stacking (multiple tiled slots with multiple windows on each slot).

First things first. If i use external program to manage tables i cant apply TNII popup function for it and i have to use Pokerstars popup, right? It seems to recognize table first in action but popup itself just doesnt happens for that table. Manual cycling on to the first in line works same as "After i act on a table fo to First in line" but it moves also my mouse cursor which is unwanted (just looking to pop new tables without forcing my mouse).
    If you don't use a layout in TN2 then you must use the clients feature for popping up the tables

If i decide to set TNII table layout manager to work as i stated above should i choose custom or any other layout?
    There is a feature in TN2 called Ninja Tile, it will start off my stacking all your tables, then all tables where you are involved in will go out of that stack and into tile mode until you finish that hand at which point the table returns to the stack. If this is not what you want then you can use Custom layout.

If it is so, i would request new feature which should be really simple to implement.
    I would like to move all opened tables to very next slot "on the left" which is free automatically. Havent found it in TN2 yet (i combined TN1 with other program before).
    There is an option Called Multi stack layout you can set one stack and have all tables to go to this stack then set table aside slots and move tables as you want to those slots, I am not really sure how exactly you want your layout but here is a FAQ on layouts you might find what you are looking for - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...yout+%28TN2%29

What i mean, imagine you have 5 tables in 5 slots only in tile mode (its simplier to imagine). If you exit from table 3 tables 4 and 5 will hop 1 slot each and slot 5 is empty (waiting for new table). If you exit from slot 1 tables 2-5 will hop 1 slot each and you will end up AGAIN w empty slot 5 waiting for new table. There is possibility to add tables into next free slot in custom mode (which is nice, half of the work done), but i miss the first part of the process .

Regards,

maXX
    So what you want here is the following: You have 6 Tiled tables you close table 2 at this point you want the tables to rearrange and then you still have slot 6 free? Is this what you are looking for? Because we have an option where you can move new tables move to existing empty slots, but from what i gather this is not what you want?

//e There are help popups when you hover mouse over a function. They should last way longer or maybe even till the next click of mouse, its incredibly annoying to read some help and have to re-aim for that function 2 more times just to finish reading.
    I will mention this to the developers

Thx for answers.
    you can move new tables move to existing empty slots
    Yes, this is exactly what i am NOT looking for. I want to "fill" the gap with x+1 table (table number 3 from your example) and because there is "new gap" table 4 goes instantly to possition 3 and so on till the last slot remains free for new tournament which is about to start. Its called "ripple forward".

Hi,

I will mention this to the developers and get back to you with an update.

Any news regarding things above?
    Also click info tab should work probably like year ago (even my TN1 did it properly on any theme)....

Hi,

The above is still on our features list, in regards to the info tab you need to update go to the setup tab and enable I want beta updates then restart TN2.