Heat Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heat Map

Default Heat Map

Where i can find more information about this new fiture. I mean Heat map in standard pop-ups.
    Last edited by ph-maybe; 02-05-2015 at 05:31 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

So that future documentation can be constructed effectively please elaborate on what exactly is unclear to you
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

If it possible to change colors?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Sorry it's not possible. I will try to update this thread when the documentation is published
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Sorry it's not possible. I will try to update this thread when the documentation is published
    Im trying to create some heat maps for some specific stats, but its hard to do!
    I know thats like "In order to use the new heat maps, you need to go through a quick setup process on the stats you want the heat map to show. To do this, click on HUD settings in the top menu bar of the software and then choose the fifth option listed, "Popup Designer." From there, you can choose among the endless statistics listed and a grid of what pop-ups are available will appear. Just click on the pop-up you are most interested in and then on the bottom of the screen select the heat map you want to go along with this pop-up under the NoteCaddy Heat Map option."

But a step by step on those would be Nice.

For preflop we usually use $cardrange . It's clear.
    But if i want to make heat map for river bet.
    Is it $riverhandrange ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snikersxxl View Post
    For preflop we usually use $cardrange . It's clear.
    But if i want to make heat map for river bet.
    Is it $riverhandrange ?
    Yes correct you would use $riverhandrange for a river bet definition. But heatmaps only work for Preflop definitions. You would get the Postflop pie graph though.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Yes correct you would use $riverhandrange for a river bet definition. But heatmaps only work for Preflop definitions. You would get the Postflop pie graph though.
    ok. I can't find the postflop pie graph.
    Now i have the definition bet river with $riverhandrange and want to make postflop pie graph at my popup like as heat map . When i move cursor to certain definition than i want to see postflop pie graph. Not at down of my popup
    What must i do ?

Now i have the definition river bet with $riverhandrange . I want to see postflop pie graph when i move cursor to this definition at my popup. What must i do ?

Sorry, I think I posted wrong.. the postflop pie graph will only appear when hovering over a stat which is added via NoteCaddy Popups (a stat which appear as bottom of popup).

I think there's a good chance the postflop pie graphs will be able to show in the future for stats which are added to a popup via the Popup Designer though. I requested this feature recently and was told it might happen