New User, A few questions regarding HM2 with WSOP NJ.

Question New User, A few questions regarding HM2 with WSOP NJ.

I'm a new user to HM2 and am giving the free trial a spin. I'm having a few problems and am curious if anyone else is having similar issues or if I've misunderstood and/or incorrectly configured something. I am using HM2 2.0.0.8268 on a laptop running Windows 7 64bit. All OS updates are have been installed, chipset & video drivers are up to date. HM2 DB is 28MB. I'm playing for real money on WSOP NJ which was detected as Pacific in the Site Setup of HM2.

Item 1 - NLH MTT & STT winnings are not being imported and Size is incorrect.
    The tournament is imported complete with ID, Total buyin, Rake, Date, Size, Finish, ect. However, the Winnings field is always 0. It also appears the Size field is being recorded 1/3rd higher than it should, 6 reported as 8, 27 reported as 36. The Table Size appears to be correct.

A file is present in the monitored hand history location named:
    Code:
    WSOP.com-NJ20150131 Tournament $0.91 + $0.09 NL Hold'em (453712) No Limit Holdem.txt - Summary.txt
    This file contains the following:
    Code:
    ***** WSOP.com Tournament Summary *****
    Tournament ID: 453712
    Buy-In: $0.91 + $0.09
    [wsop user name] finished 1/27 and won $12.28
    I realize I can edit these manually but it would be nice if the info was imported. Other info is being imported from the same location.

Item 2 - The info shown in the HUD does not update consistently after each hand.
    Sometimes the problem exists right from the beginning of a session. I can boot up from a complete power off, open WSOPNJ, login, start playing, then launch HM2, and the HUD will show the first hand stats and then no longer update. I can stop, then start, the HUD from HM2, or right click on a HUD element, and the info in the HUD will update. Sometimes it will continue to update automatically but most times it will not. On other occasions it will work for hours without issue. I can't really see any pattern in the behavior but the HUD fails to update for more than half of the duration of my usage to date. I've noticed the following:

• The issue will occur in MTT, STT, & Cash NLH games.
    • The Active Session tab of HM2 will update as expected while the HUD is not updating so I don't think it's an import issue.
    • I've seen this behavior with the Default 2.0 HUD and Harrington Basic layouts as well as a custom layout.
    • I've reset the layouts in the HUD Settings and the problem occurs without altering any settings.
    • Restarting the PC, WSOPNJ, and / or HM2 will not resolve the issue with any consistency.

Item 3 - Preferred Seating does not change the location of mucked cards.
    HM2 is placing the HUD correctly based upon my preferred seating settings in 6, & 9 seat MTT, STT, & Cash NLH games but the mucked cards don't seem to follow along and display several seats off. I have dragged them into the desired locations and the settings persist but it took a while waiting for all players to have mucked a hand.

If anyone else has experienced similar issues and can point me towards a fix for any of these problems I would appreciate it.

These are all known issues for WSOP.NJ (888) which currently isn't really supported.
    Only hands can be imported to track your winnings... but the client (and tournament summary info) is too different than the regular 888 client/hands.

We currently have three main bugtickets to add support for WSOP.NJ
    -HM-8339: wsop.nj (888) soms hands not importing
    -HM-8330: wsop.nj (888) 6man show as 8man
    -HM-8332: wsop.nj (888) does not show winnings for SNG

I've added your email address to all three bug tickets, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    These are all known issues for WSOP.NJ (888) which currently isn't really supported.
    Only hands can be imported to track your winnings... but the client (and tournament summary info) is too different than the regular 888 client/hands.

We currently have three main bugtickets to add support for WSOP.NJ
    -HM-8339: wsop.nj (888) soms hands not importing
    -HM-8330: wsop.nj (888) 6man show as 8man
    -HM-8332: wsop.nj (888) does not show winnings for SNG

I've added your email address to all three bug tickets, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Are there any plans to support WSOP.NJ (888)? What about items 2 & 3 in my original post?

888 has made some changes. Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

For #3 - please try to reset the mucked cards.

Please see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...n#EnableMucked to see how to enable or disable mucked cards or reset the mucked positions.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)