There is a trick for creating horizontal dividing lines in HM2:
1) Go to Config properties> Enable "Show abbreviations"
2) Go to Stat appearance and delete abbrevations from all stats so they dont show up
3) Go to Displayed stats and add any stat(stat you dont need) in place where you want horizontal line
4) Add "New line" above/bellow this stat
5) Go to Stat Appearance and change stat you added to color black, font size 1 (so you will not see green "-")
6) Add abrevation to new stat "________________" (add as many _ as you need to fill the line)
7) Add minsample for this stat to "999999" so number will never show up, only - that we colored black.
Yes, that is correct. It would have taken a lot of development time to add this and the other features customers have been asking for in the HM2 HUD Designer unfortunately. This will be possible in HM3.
How do we apply for the beta?
I work as multimediadesigner, so I could have some input on how the hud designer works.
HM3 Pre-Release beta sign up is now closed. We will open up HM3 Beta to additional licenses after we have completed our review and analysis of feedback to date. Once it is open for more testers there will be an advisory on the HM2 Home tab with instructions and a link for requesting a beta trial license. We are hoping to have a new beta out by the end of the month and if it is stable with no major issues reported by the current testers we should then be opening it for more beta testers to join via the HM2 Advisory.
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.