HM2 owner wants to try Omaha

Default HM2 owner wants to try Omaha

Hello, I recently bought HM2 holdem pro version, but I wan't to try some PLO. Is there a separate free trial for that? I already used the free trial for holdem. Some stats do pop up when I play omaha, but they only seem to pop up on some tables, and seem unreliable + I can't see any reports in HM2 client.

Omaha is integrated seamlessly and there is nothing to download. We would have to ask our sales team to give you a temporary code, to unlock holdem/omaha simultaneously. Then you can switch between game types in the same program using the game-type drop down menu on all the tabs. I can assure you that if you are happy with the Holdem support for the sites you play you should be equally happy with the Omaha support. The only real difference is the 2 hole cards. Everything else works the same with the exception of the Omaha specific filters. You also have a limited time no questions asked refund period after your upgrade if you decide you don't need/want it.

If you decide you do want to use a trial version first, and you already have Hold'em or Omaha Manager installed, you can email sales@holdemmanager.com for a free trial.