Poker Stars 7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poker Stars 7

hud works but just discovered it's not been settling the summaries. I've got correct folders on auto import and have imported manually summaries still wont tick box

the lines are turning green but the boxes just won't tick

Are these STTs or MTTs?
    HM1 won't be updated anymore, so the only thing you can do is check what changed in the summary files (compared to an old summary file).

If it's an easy fix (change in formatting), you can use Wordpad, and Search--> "Replace Text" to replace it to the proper formatting HM1 can import.

Alternatively request your results from PokerStars, and HM1 may still be able to import the .html results files.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

seems to me mtt only stt's are ok

Did you import the tournament summaries? We no longer update HM1. We can do a 30-day trial for HM2 for 30 days.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    ... and have imported manually summaries still wont tick box
    it doesnt need updating it's prob a simple fix this problem has been around since year dot. I dont like HEM2 I trialled it before it's not easy on the eye can't find any of the stuff easily that I use in reports and so on if I'm gonna have to give up on this it will be over to PT4 no shadow of a doubt about it.

It doesn't matter if it is actually an easy fix or not, we no longer update HM1 at all as already mentioned in this thread multiple times.

Good luck at the tables and with PT4 if that is what you choose. If you want a trial extension for HM2 to see if you might like it more now before you decide between HM2 and PT4 we can do that. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Alternatively request your results from PokerStars, and HM1 may still be able to import the .html results files.
    I've imported a html file and zero happened. How do I do this so it works?

btw summaries just miraculously started workign again for no reason at all LMFAO but just trying to get old ones in now it's only since 1st Feb.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.