Poker Stars 7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker Stars 7

Default Poker Stars 7

Does anyone know if HEM 1 will work with the new Poker Stars UK client upgrade to PS7?

I believe it will on normal tables but am not 100% sure as we no longer support HM1 so our testers don't use the software any more. There is a known issue on Zoom tables and a thread with a workaround on page 2 of this forum that might have more information about ps6 vs ps7.

mines doing jack shit how does this have one tiny comment in here about it, how do we fix???

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    mines doing jack shit how does this have one tiny comment in here about it, how do we fix???
    You can try this workaround. The last person that I suggested that to said it didn't work but it is the only thing I can suggest.

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released in November of 2011. We stopped updating for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...mmon+Questions

could you not make one exception as it's a massive upgrade that isn't likely to happen again for a years and years?

btw that workaround did nothing for me eitrher altho I was already using that version, I installed 3.5 turn it off n on to no effect.

If we did that, then we would just continue updating for every other new feature. We have discontinued support for HM1 previously and announced that we would not provide more updates, or support new site features. We do have a 30-day trial for HM2 that you can use to try it out.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

One thing I've noticed is table manager says 0/6 players for every table it seems to think it's all 6 handed? Also some people reporting there's works fine as normal without touching anything

oh man I updated my laptop version to latest 1.14 etc and hud worked so did the same on pc and it wont it's prob something so simple but both set ups are identical

ok sorted it for some reason the pc update wiped the hh folders so was nt linked to UK whereas the laptop version didnt.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables.