cant open hem, error pops out, troubles started when i installed pokersnowie

Default cant open hem, error pops out, troubles started when i installed pokersnowie

hem bug.png

hello, i have big problems with hem, i tried uninstalling it, installing it again, restarting computer, everything i could think of, but im a little bit computer noob, so i didnt menage to fix the problem, please check the picture out and help me. troubles started after i installed and tried to use pokersnowie, first i couldnt have opened pokerstars, had to reinstall it, after that i couldnt open hem xD
    please help!!

Typically, this is caused by a corrupted file. This can be solved by deleting these files:

ScannerLog.txt
    holdemmanager.config in

Windows 7 log file location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager\
    Window XP log path location: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you cannot see the appData folder then see this tutorial explaining how to show system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

Please copy the file to your desktop before you delete it and if it solves your problems please attach it to an email and send it to us so we can try to duplicate/fix the problem for the future.

You should also follow these steps, as the log indicates that HM2 is having trouble accessing and updating files in the above folder. Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use
    Once you delete the file, restart HM2 and if the problem persists follow these instructions for sending us a new log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F. There might be new information in that log file that helps us to narrow down the issue.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here