hello
    for excuse that I am not good at English

I buy notecaddy last week

for some reason I reinsteall my HM2 and I reinsteall SQL to my SSD

now I face two problems

one is 1.jpg
    notes cannot show under the garph,such like" 3bet tags,cold call",

and the other is 2.jpg3.jpg
    after creating new definition, I can not seek something, the definition is right,I seek for the build-in defintion and also can not seek for something . I have 5000000 hands on database

please help me,thanks

Default Troubleshooting NC custom notes/seek function issue

Hi. I recently reinstalled Windows and just installed OM2. The version of OM2 I am running is 2.0.0.8267. The version of NC I am running is 2.5.1.6. Most features I've checked so far seem to be working fine, however I imported some new note definitions from a friend (they work on his computer) and I can not seek for hands in which the definitons are true. They are simple definitions such as: In position CBet on A high board. The seek ran for approximately 2h and 450k hands (I ran 3 different notes that were likely to occur in any sample) but found no results. I've also tried previous custom notes of mine that I know work as I used them to generate badges and these are also showing up as no results.

I'm hoping you can help me out and give me a hint as to what could be causing this problem.

Thanks.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Is this from the latest HM2 beta update? Are you still seeing this if you update to the NC 2.5.1.7? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...-5-1-beta.html
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I have to assume it is from the latest update, as this is a fresh install of Holdem Manager 2 and I hadn't observed the error prior to this (last time I used Notecaddy was prior to the latest update). I just tried the 2.5.1.7 beta and ran 3 definitions for 30 minutes without any results.

I'm not able to replicate it using any version. It could be settings were corrupted. Please try to clear your settings Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I've been running the defintions now for about 10 minutes without finding any results, however I noticed one thing from the guide in the link that you sent me. I am missing the following files and can therefore not delete them:

caddyReportNewHandsLayout.xml
    caddyReportNewNotesLayout.xml

Any updates? Is there something I can try to get this working?

What's probably happening is that seek is very slow and there aren't any found in a reasonable amount of time so it stops. What you can try doing is using the test environment with hands you find in HM2 to test.

Also after you create notes you can right click->analyze the definition and see lots of results there

I tried testing to see if this hand would return a positive for a 4Bet without aces: weaktight | Hand | KcKs4sAh - €0.25/€0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Hi. However when I test this by right-clicking on the definition, Holdem Manager 2 crashes. The window becomes unresponsive (in Windows 8 I hear an alert sound when trying to click on the interface). I tested this with the latest version of Notecaddy, 2.5.1.9.

Did you ever try clearing your settings? I had recommended it a few posts up. Often times it helps to start fresh for strange errors. That won't delete any definitions