6max HUD Problem on Blackchip (WPN)

Default 6max HUD Problem on Blackchip (WPN)

Hi there,

I've been playing at BlackchipPoker for a few weeks now. Unfortunately can't get control of my HUD there. Always when a player sits out at a 6max cash game table somehow the table gets recognized as a 5max table and my HUD get's completely screwed. Same obv if I start tables an play HU, HUD won't be in position as on a 6max table.
    As I only play 6max tables is it somehow possible to save 6max HUD positioning for all number of players at the table?

The only HUD/Positioning related tickets I see open are for 8max tables and for HU hands played at 6max tables.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

If you continue to have problems:

Please export your HUD's in HUD Settings > HUD Designer.

Then delete the prefs.xml file in this folder:

Windows 7/8/10, Vista

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Config

XP

C:\Documents And Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

To see these folders you may have to enable hidden files - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: How to See Hidden Files in Windows

Can you reproduce the problem with the default HUDs?

Import your HUD's again. Does the issue persist? If yes, you will need to recreate the HUDs from scratch if you do not have an older backup copy of the exported HUD.

If none of that helps:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.