How to install individual popups?

Default How to install individual popups?

I was hoping to be able to download popups from the repository and add them to my current setup but it seems to only download a single xml file which then overwrites everything. Am i doing something wrong or does it just not work the way i want it to?

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay. It will download the entire HUD config that those popups are linked to. Once it is imported those new popup files (and any of the default popups that may have also been modified) will be in your C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig folder. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

If you don't want the HUD layout itself you can delete it from the HUD Designer then use the popups it loaded to your config folder in any of your own HUD configs in the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance or Main Popup menus. If the HUD contained any modified default .pop files and you want to reset those to default and still have the option to use the custom popups with new file names in other HUDs you will want to copy the newpopup.pop files from the config folder to a new folder, then delete all of the default pop files from the folder and when you restart HM2 it will load all of the default pop files that are included with HM2 from the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ folder.

Please can you help me with the pop up - i made my own pop up and i want when i mouse over lets say any statistic from the main hud to show directly my pop up! I tried everything but lets say when i mouse over VPIP, pops up the default one! I have to click on the VPIP and then is coming mine ( only mine because i deleted the others) And for aggression i have another pop up - so when i mouse over AF stat on an opponent to pop up my custom for aggression. Thank you very much in advance!

You need to assign those custom popups to the specific stats in the Stat Appearance menu under the Stat Settings > Popup drop-down menu.

Thank you very much i found it !

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.