Every Double or Nothing is a win ?

Default Every Double or Nothing is a win ?

Hello, i play Double or Nothing on Winamax and every Double or Nothing i play is consider as a winning on HEM 2 and SnG Wizard, even when i loose !

Can you help me ?

Thank You !

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems even after importing the summary files, please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have changed the default. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Ok at first thank you for your quick help

My english is not really good but I edit and can see the good "winnings" number !

Double or Nothing are single table game on Winamax, and how can i find a solution for change my HEM configuration for the results come with the good winnings and not have to edit each Sit And Go Double or Nothing i have loose ?

I go look in the archives and see there is 6 documents for my 3 sit and go : three whith the hands and three with the results where i see the money win or no money when i loose.

So all seems ok ... ???

Where can i email the summary ?

Sorry, I should have edited that reply as it is designed more for replying to someone via email and we have a separate reply for the forums that includes the email address.

Please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Ok i do this !

Sorry but my english is really bad and i don't know what to do with that :

AT FIRST :
    "Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

I want to let you know that your issue has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

Regards,

Fozzy71
    Customer Support
    Hold'em Manager

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE."

BUT AFTER I HAVE THIS IN MY EMAIL BOX :
    " This is the mail system at host mailforward.mailhostbox.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system"

SO ... what i am suppose to do ???
    Thanks for help !

We received your email and it is waiting to be tested.

Ok thanks