2.0.0.8279 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    HM2 Shark Tank Member dissection's Avatar

Same problem here ! FastForwards cashgametables - hud not working. Recently it was working.

It is still working on normal tables.

I have sent report. Hope you will fix this soon !#!#! :O

I just replied. Please note that our FAQ states that HUD reporting emails are NOT monitored. We point out that you will need to email us when you send one in.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi all,

Beta was updated to add support for renamed PartyPoker Supersonic 2 fastfold table and 888poker tournaments after their client update.

Is the HUD supposed to work on bwin fastforward tables now? Because it doesn't for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anomic View Post
    Is the HUD supposed to work on bwin fastforward tables now? Because it doesn't for me.
    Did you get the email we sent you on the 8th? This issue has not been resolved yet.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. It is specific to the bwin.be skin.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8545: PartyPoker - add support for new skin Bwin.be

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

You might be able to get it to work if you follow these instructions - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...s%7B47%7Dskins.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Yeah I read it, thought it might have been fixed in this update.

I reinstalled bwin in english and even reinstalled hem2 after completely deleting it, didn't do anything. Renaming it didn't work either when I tried it a couple of days ago. I have no choice but to play on the bwin skin because I live in Belgium under a dictatorship called the Belgium Gaming Commission.

Can you give me an ETA on support for bwin? Kinda sucks that I have to play over 3 times as many tables on a laptop screen if I want the same hands/time.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hi Kaitsu,

Can you try waiting about 1 minute when it looks like its stuck on loading hands and see if it loads up? This can happen if there is connectivity issue and HM cannot load up the widgets properly. Second time it will just use saved widgets, so it loads up right away.

Alternatively, you can also try removing all widgets from the home screen, and see if that helps.

If you could try these two things, it would help us a lot to identify the issue you are experiencing.

Beta loaded after wait so only problem is slow start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anomic View Post
    Yeah I read it, thought it might have been fixed in this update.

I reinstalled bwin in english and even reinstalled hem2 after completely deleting it, didn't do anything. Renaming it didn't work either when I tried it a couple of days ago. I have no choice but to play on the bwin skin because I live in Belgium under a dictatorship called the Belgium Gaming Commission.

Can you give me an ETA on support for bwin? Kinda sucks that I have to play over 3 times as many tables on a laptop screen if I want the same hands/time.
    I can not give an ETA. We never give ETA's unless the fix is checked in to our internal alpha build feeds and the public beta release is imminent. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitsu View Post
    Beta loaded after wait so only problem is slow start up.
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

8280 is official now so I am locking this thread. If there are any discussions from this thread not resolved please continue them in the new offical release thread for 8280 or start a new thread of your own in the general support forum - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ck-thread.html